Loner
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Male
Age Height Weight
3 years 29 inches 55 pounds
Posts Crowns Items
7 160:- View
New Meetings
Nori wasn't new there, although it was the first time he came in this forest. But his shyness prevented him from knowing other wolves. He had long preferred going on his own, avoiding acquaintance and friendship. Nori isn't lonely, but sometimes, he can feel nostalgic. What if he had been a "normal" wolf ? What if he had been friendly and extrovert ? He didn't know. And maybe he would never know. But it wasn't so important.

Nori was in the Shinning Woods, a beautiful quiet forest. He felt tranquil, there. There's no one to annoy him. Lying down on a rock, he was nearly sleeping, but his ears were attentive. We're never too careful.
by lea-angels

[ OOC : Well, as I'm a native French speaker, I'm sorry for eventual mistakes :/ Maybe someone is patient enough to have this thread with me ? Smile ]
Loner Aurora De'Saint PLAYED BY: Vanilla 11-12-2017, 04:02 PM
240/240
1900/2000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
4 37" 130 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
362 1,546:- View
RE: New Meetings
Welcome! I’m Dutch, so perhaps I’ve had more experience with English but I don’t mind any mistakes Smile

Aurora felt bored. She’d not been out a lot and last time she had, she hadn’t met any new wolves but rather encountered a strange two-legged being that Freyja had called a human. She took a new stroll today, perhaps there were wolves around now that it was winter.

She ruffled her feathers and padded through the woods, the crisp morning air having frozen most leftover leaves and branches that were scattered across the forest floor. Perhaps she should have paid more attention to her lessons about the air, because she knew that it might have helped with the cold. But so did movement, and thus she took up a relatively fast pace through the woods. It was unlikely that she would find anyone or anything special today, but at least she would be out of the pack lands for the day.
Nori PLAYED BY: Leyah 11-12-2017, 04:24 PM
100/100
0/500xp
Loner
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Nori yawned, opening wide his mouth. Maybe was it time to move ? He slowly stood up, stretched his legs, and jumped to the ground. The delicate frozen dew was shinning all around, congealing every leaf and every plant. It was beautiful. And so peaceful ! Nori shook his coat and stepped forward among the trees.  What would he do, today ? He was thinking about it when a scent came slowly to his nose. A wolf ?  He winced, turned around and tried to leave rapidly. Maybe this wolf wasn't friendly...
by lea-angels

[OOC : Well, it's not hard to have more experience than me, I made just three years of bilingual school and learned more to understand than to speak or write... ! But thanks :3]
Loner Aurora De'Saint PLAYED BY: Vanilla 11-12-2017, 05:15 PM
240/240
1900/2000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
4 37" 130 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
While her own walking sounds - of breaking frozen forest pieces - overruled anything else that she might have heard in the forest, the scent of another wolf was unmistakable. A male dynroth, she figured. Now, she was a hybid and her father had been quite a giant for an azahi, but perhaps she would still not be too huge for him to talk to her?

Fastening her steps, she neared the origin of the scent and barked out loud for him to hear. ”Hello! Anyone here?” she sounded perhaps a little too desperate to talk to someone, but she didn’t really care.
Nori PLAYED BY: Leyah 11-12-2017, 05:37 PM
100/100
0/500xp
Loner
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Suddenly, a loud bark broke the silence of the forest. Nori winced. He had been spotted. But the voice sounded nearly desperate, as if she deeply wanted to hear an answer. Nori slowed down, then stopped. Was he supposed to bark back ? He wasn't sure. He also wasn't sure to want to. But the despair in that voice pushed him to bark back, although his voice seemed a bit hesitating :
" Yeah, I'm here...! "
He winced, then turned back on his steps to walked in the direction of the scent. His heart was pounding as he wasn't sure of the attitude to adopt.
by lea-angels
Loner Aurora De'Saint PLAYED BY: Vanilla 11-13-2017, 06:47 PM
240/240
1900/2000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
4 37" 130 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Also not very convincing, the answer came. Still, she was happy that the wolf she'd smelled earlier had bothered to respond, and she happily raced towards the source. "Yay! I love making friends!" she practically told herself more than the other wolf that was around, but she did not mind that he would only understand half of what she was yelling about. When she was close enough however, she stopped bouncily, a happy grin on her face when she found the brown wolf. "Good day! I'm Aurora!"
Nori PLAYED BY: Leyah 11-13-2017, 07:08 PM
100/100
0/500xp
Loner
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
It was a she-wolf. She was gold with a purple back, and had got beautiful wings looking like a night sky. She was a little taller, but not that much. He anyway felt short. He slightly cowered himself, hesitating. Aurora. It was a beautiful name which fits her perfectly. At least, physically. Nori grinned a bit.
" Nori's my name. "
Well, he hadn't saluted her. He winced, added :
" It's... something like nice to meet you. "
Nice wasn't the exact word. But using another would maybe upset her. He looked to his paws, feeling uncomfortable. Should he add something...?
by lea-angels
Loner Aurora De'Saint PLAYED BY: Vanilla 11-14-2017, 06:36 PM
240/240
1900/2000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
4 37" 130 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
When the other wolf came in sight, he seemed to be making himself smaller. She was surprised by that, but really nothing could stop her enthusiasm at this point. After all, she finally had someone to talk to that was not her mother or her surrogate mother! Put like that, in retrospect that really did sound boring.

She seated herself, folding back her wings. "Nori's a pretty name." she commented. Or, well, maybe pretty sounded too feminine to him. "Or eh, beautiful anyway. Happy to see you here! I was starting to think nobody was around in the whole forest. Maybe that's why Divum doesn't have a lot of wolves, if there just aren't that many of us around, you think?" she asked him - simply assuming he knew about the packs of Sverige.
Nori PLAYED BY: Leyah 12-10-2017, 11:29 AM
100/100
0/500xp
Loner
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
[ OOC : I'm really sorry for the delay, I was very busy with my new job :/ ]

Aurora seated herself. Although she complimented his name, she corrected her words. Well, Nori wasn't feeling upset by them. Yes, his name sounded feminine, anyway. But he fits him. Simple and shy. Discrete, at least. Perfect name.

Aurora went on with Divum. Nori heard a bit about the packs of Sverige but had never met them. But one word was ringing out : us. She was one of them. Nori winced. Well, how is he supposed to react ? He tried to answer :
" Well, I don't know... I've never met any of you... Ehm... Am I supposed to... I don't know... Is this territory yours ? Have I to leave ? "
by lea-angels
Loner Aurora De'Saint PLAYED BY: Vanilla 12-10-2017, 03:27 PM
240/240
1900/2000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
4 37" 130 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
That's fine, I haven't been around a lot lately so your timing to come back is excellent xD

Aurora gleamed, happy to have this other young wolf to talk to. Her eyes revealed a little surprise when he became uncomfortable about the pack thing, and she was very quick to shake her head. "No, no, don't worry! I'm out of territory! Please don't worry about that. There's not pack claiming anything of either forest whatsoever, as far as I know." She shifted a little. "You know, there's only three wolves in Divum at the moment, my mother, our alpha, and I. Not all too intimidating I hope." she added, perhaps that would make him a little more comfortable? "Have you been alone for long?" she asked then, since as he did not smell of other wolves at all and seemed uncomfortable with her even mentioning her own pack - well, that would explain a lot. Or maybe he was portalled in. But he didn't act like the surroundings were all new, as far as she could tell. Though, she didn't think herself the greatest judge of character, so she could only estimate.