Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
Immortal! Cat-sized 9 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
1,454 899,940:- View
Important Update - Cbox "Discussion" On Certain Subjects
Hey there!

The cbox is a quite useful place for members to talk about things amongst themselves. It's even a good place to vent when something's happened that you'd like some support on. However, we do need to be a bit careful about this if it concerns complaints or discussion about other role-playing sites. 

Since role-playing sites like this one tend to have players that participate on multiple sites, it's very easy to figure out what site someone is talking about, even if they don't use the name. This is especially true if you're talking about specific characters that are similar across sites. It's relatively easy for people, for the most part, to even go snooping around until they find said role-play that you're mentioning, which can cause troubles for other role-plays that I would rather avoid.

Starting as of right now, however, I'm putting a severe lock down on <i><b>any</b></i> discussion about other role-playing sites, even if names aren't used.  In the past, even I've sort of let that slide when I've seen it, as long as names weren't used specifically. However, I have realized that this is not a good policy at all in the long run, so I'm going to re-state this and reiterate: 

<b>Do not talk about or even mention other role-playing sites in our cbox, whether you use their names or not.</b> If I find out you are, you will be in danger of getting banned, depending on the offense. I do not wish to do that, it would make me sad Sad

This is to continue to promote a good community between sites, and keep everyone friendly to one another. One person's experiences are rarely like other people's experiences with something, and there's no reason to cause any sort of ill-will throughout our communities. Role-players and characters are often seen on multiple sites and there's no reason not to foster a nice accord between them. Smile

Thanks for understanding guys! ^^

~ Calico ^^
Want a Thread? Click Here! Multiple options! Private Message the Calico Account or Reply Therein! Smile 

Messages In This Thread
Important Update - Cbox "Discussion" On Certain Subjects - by Calico - 05-08-2017, 11:17 AM