Newbie alert!!!!
Silver PLAYED BY: 07-17-2017, 02:19 AM
/
Species Class Sex
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
N/A View
Newbie alert!!!!
Hello everybody!!! Silver here!!! You can also call me Silvy if you want (Or give me a new nickname, I'm always open to them).

I'm just your everyday girl that loves to play videogames, soccer and rp. I'm a bit random from time to time, especially when I'm bored.

My native language isn't english, but Spanish, Don’t don't worry I swear that I'm not going to go all spanglish from one moment to another. I know that I still have a lot to learn and that my grammar isn't the best, but I'll try to get better at it as quickly as I can. Also I apologize in advance for any typos that I may make. I always try to find and fix them before posting, but from time to time one or two may get away from my grasp.

I'm really looking forward to rp with you all! See you around!

Messages In This Thread
Newbie alert!!!! - by Silver - 07-17-2017, 02:19 AM
RE: Newbie alert!!!! - by Edenuzki - 07-17-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Newbie alert!!!! - by Vanilla Custard - 07-19-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: Newbie alert!!!! - by Ramaki - 07-19-2017, 08:26 PM