Calico Cat of Awesomeness! ^^
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
Immortal! Cat-sized 9 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
1,454 899,940:- View
IMPORTANT - Site Update!
Since Wiley, has, sadly <a href="http://sverige.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=2398">resigned</a> from Sverige, there will be quite a few things that I will need to update and check in on, since there were some duties that she was doing that I likely wasn't paying attention to. xD

As some points of order:

1) ALL XP claims will now need to be tagged to myself, as if that weren't obvious. xD As well, any questions about things like the Oddity mutation and whatnot, also go to me now. Basically, anything that obviously requires input / aid from an admin now goes to me. Big Grin

2) There are a few wiki pages and other areas of the site that will need editing. I will get to this before the end of the week (today perhaps if I get home from work at a decent time)

3) The "Request an NPC" thread might have a bit of delay as I get everything figured out on my end. Don't worry, I will make sure you get your npcs. xD But please be patient, as playing an npc is essentially like playing another character, and we all know how much time that can take.

4) Please do NOT email or pm Wiley harassing her or bothering her about her decision. It is a personal decision her part, and should be respected.

5) I've played in many forum rps, as well as SOLO run a site before for five years. xD (Paragon, an elemental wolf rp, if anyone knows/heard of it) I am well capable of keeping Sverige alive for the conceivable future, so I'd rather not see anyone freaking out and abandoning ship. Things will generally run on here the same as normal.

6) You all should be aware - I don't generally sit around in the cbox a whole lot. I work most of the day (and am on my way there now...) on EST, and I do sleep at nights. So keep that in mind, questions will be answered much quicker (and at all) via pm. Smile

Questions are allowed - please pm me if you'd rather not post them out in the open. I like to think I'm fairly approachable guys, so don't be afraid. Big Grin
Want a Thread? Click Here! Multiple options! Private Message the Calico Account or Reply Therein! Smile 
Calico PLAYED BY: Cheryl, ze Calico Cat 02-20-2014, 11:12 PM
1,234,567,890/0
Loner
Calico Cat of Awesomeness! ^^
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
Immortal! Cat-sized 9 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
1,454 899,940:- View
RE: IMPORTANT - Site Update!
Addendum:

If your character was in a thread with ANY of Wiley's characters, you have several choices:

1) If it's a more than 2 character thread, feel free to skip them and move on.

2) If it's a thread with just your character and one of hers, and the thread hasn't gone very far, feel free to write in a SLIGHT power play of her character leaving and feel free to reopen it up for someone else to join.

3) Claim your xp and finish the thread. Smile

All of those are completely acceptable. ^^
Want a Thread? Click Here! Multiple options! Private Message the Calico Account or Reply Therein! Smile