2510/4000
Species Class Sex
Ubeli Mage Female
Age Height Weight
5 37 inches 120
Posts Crowns Items
547 89:- View
My insecurities
A blue figure laid upon the sands of time, watching the rising sun. Grey orbs took in the sight, hoping someone would save her from this misery they called life. Suki was not one to ever be happy, but she was happiest alone. She never loved anyone, she didn't have a family or a mate. Suki was left a long time ago to rot away.

Sighing, Suki stood and shook the sand out of her dark blue pelt. Her orbs looked for a meal, she hadn't eaten in days and it was becoming apparent. Walking forward, she had a slight limp, Suki walked north up along the beach. Maybe someone could save her before she collapses in exhaustion and fatigue.
Raven Lionheart PLAYED BY: Sephi 06-06-2014, 01:30 PM
140 / 140
395/1000
Ikanzi
Beta
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
3 40 inches 210
Posts Crowns Items
277 896:- View
RE: My insecurities
On this uneventful day, Raven decide that a stroll on the beach would be something worth doing, since he had not gone to the beach yet since he arrived on this strange new land. The beach was littered with debris and other stuff that he didn't want to notice but he could smell. Then he caught a scent of something else, it was faint but he smelled another wolf in the area. Raven shined with a smile as he knew this could be another potential friend in the making. "But what if he/she doesn't like me! Then maybe that wolf might attack? I know I'm strong and I wouldn't want to hurt anybody unfairly....I think I see something blue up ahead! As long as things are neutral and chill, it's gonna be a great day!" He thought as he walked along the beach and notice a mysterious blue color. Raven continued along the bank until he reached the mysterious wolf.

Raven could tell, upon a brief inspection from where he stood he was able to tell it was a female, she was in pain or something cause she wasn't walking normally. Or at least what was normal to him anyways. On this new land, things that are strange to him might be normal to others. Raven decided to try and get her attention. [b] " Hey! Are you lost or something?"
Suki PLAYED BY: Alarice 06-06-2014, 08:06 PM
200/200
2510/4000
Species Class Sex
Ubeli Mage Female
Age Height Weight
5 37 inches 120
Posts Crowns Items
Suki whirled around at the sound of the male behind her. Whining, she dropped to her stomach and spoke quietly.

"No..No I am not...why?"

Her voice was quivering and shaking in fear. She always was a scared pup...she couldn't help it.
Raven Lionheart PLAYED BY: Sephi 06-06-2014, 11:32 PM
140 / 140
395/1000
Ikanzi
Beta
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
3 40 inches 210
Posts Crowns Items
Raven felt the quiver in her voice through his spine. She was in trouble of some sort. He lowered his head to get to her eye level. " I just saw you limping. I couldn't help but figure out if you were lost, or hurt, or maybe both! Haha."
He walked closer to the strange wolf and notice that she wasn't like him. She didn't stand nearly as tall as he did, and she was not as muscular. Could this be a sub species? Could she be a forgotten race on this plant? Raven had to find out.

"I'm Raven. But you can call me Rave."
Suki PLAYED BY: Alarice 06-07-2014, 01:46 AM
200/200
2510/4000
Species Class Sex
Ubeli Mage Female
Age Height Weight
5 37 inches 120
Posts Crowns Items
Suki stood up and was still shorter than this wolf. Smiling uneasily, she spoke.

"I am just really tired and hungry. Nice to meet you Raven...Rave...I am Suki. Call me Suk or whatever..i don't care"

She was smiling as she sat to get to know the male a little.
Raven Lionheart PLAYED BY: Sephi 06-07-2014, 06:16 AM
140 / 140
395/1000
Ikanzi
Beta
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
3 40 inches 210
Posts Crowns Items
Raven saw that as the wolf stood up, she was not so much shorter than he was but was considerably slimmer than him. He took noticed while she spoke that she really was tired and looked famished. He sat right in front of her, smiled and said " So while we talk, why don't I help you get something to eat? I don't really know if there is fish in the waters but we can try! or I can. While you rest, I don't want you overexerting yourself more than you already are talking to me, I mean I hope I am not bothering. Just...Can I help feed you? Or help you in any other way?"

" Seriously Rave, You have got to stop blabbering and over thinking things. Just be easy and fair. Enjoy this company while you still can okay?" he thought as he reviewed himself over what he said to the wolf.
Suki PLAYED BY: Alarice 06-08-2014, 02:42 AM
200/200
2510/4000
Species Class Sex
Ubeli Mage Female
Age Height Weight
5 37 inches 120
Posts Crowns Items
Suki smiled gently at the male before her. He was cute, and stammering over his words. Giggling a little, Suki spoke gently.

"If you wouldn't mind. I am pretty hungry...Talking to you isn't hurting me any...honestly"

Her voice was soft and angelic as she showed off her smoky grey eyes.
Raven Lionheart PLAYED BY: Sephi 06-08-2014, 03:18 AM
140 / 140
395/1000
Ikanzi
Beta
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
3 40 inches 210
Posts Crowns Items
Raven saw that the blue she-wolf smiled after his comments. Raven lowered his head, so that she couldn't his embarrassment. He knew that she saw through his blabbering, through his stammering, and at last his naive way of thinking and speaking. He heard her giggle and say that she didn't mind him going to find food. He was delighted and quickly ran towards the ocean to see if he could catch a fish and didn't finish listening to what Suki was saying. While running,
" Okay! I will be right back and I will try to find a big enough fish so that we can both enjoy and share more things about each other, and then maybe play!"

Raven was so ecstatic, he didn't even notice he sounded like a new born pup. He hopped into the water, the cold touch of it barely phasing him, and swam around trying to feel the water for any prey. He hoped that there was something in the water for him to catch. Just then he felt something around him move and tried to catch it.
Suki PLAYED BY: Alarice 06-08-2014, 06:47 PM
200/200
2510/4000
Species Class Sex
Ubeli Mage Female
Age Height Weight
5 37 inches 120
Posts Crowns Items
Suki smiled as he ran off enthusiastically to feed her. She decided he obviously didn't get around girls much, and his goofiness was making her more comfortable around him.
Raven Lionheart PLAYED BY: Sephi 06-08-2014, 07:57 PM
140 / 140
395/1000
Ikanzi
Beta
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
3 40 inches 210
Posts Crowns Items
Raven lunged towards the water but there was nothing to bite into. He missed. He had tried again, another miss. Finally, he had a creative idea. "I know you have been secretly laughing at me, but watch this!"

Raven eyes and the green stripe on his tail started glowing fiercely, a neon green emerald, as he lunged toward the water. He had used his paws to put all of his weight on the fishes he caught, restricting their movements. He wasn't skilled enough to actually generate heat from within and shoot it as he pleases, but if he could, he would have used his flames to heat up a spot in the water, frying the fish below. He grabbed two fishes from the water in his maw. Raven smiled as he grabbed on to the two fish and rushed over to Suk.