Calico Cat of Awesomeness! ^^
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
Immortal! Cat-sized 9 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
1,454 899,940:- View
About Posting Tables
Hey there! Smile I know a lot of you like to use nifty posting tables with fun images that spiff up the place. However, please keep in mind these two simple rules:

1) All tags that are opened, MUST be closed
and
2) You must make sure that you have the proper number of open tags and closing tags. For example, if you have two *div* tags that you open to put coding stuff in, you must have two */div* tags to close out, and only two.

The reasons for this are very simple: our entire board is coded with html, and a lot of it uses several of the tags that you guys use in your tables. The *div* tag is one of them. Which means that if you leave your tags open, or you put in too many closing tags, you WILL cause issues with the alignment of the board and the thread you are in. Which in turn, cascades to affect everyone else that posts in that thread or forum.

Please check all of your posting tables, if the bottom of the thread looks funny when you've finished your post, well, you've likely mucked something up somewhere. Smile Thanks!

<i>(In the above post, the asterisks are intended to replicate the < and > that go on the ends of your code. I cannot put them physically in there or it will break my post xD)</i>
Want a Thread? Click Here! Multiple options! Private Message the Calico Account or Reply Therein! Smile