Beta
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
3 40 inches 210
Posts Crowns Items
277 896:- View
12:45 am? It's Time to Turn Up
<center><div style="width: 550px; background-image: url('http://i59.tinypic.com/343ncjm.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top:650px; padding-bottom:10px; background-color: #726345; border-width: 0px; border-style: solid; border-color: "#000000";>
<div style="padding:20px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height:100px; color: #876a56"; family: times;><span style="font-size:12px; font-family:times; line-height:10px; text-transform:; background-color:transparent; font-weight:normal; color:#ddcdae; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:2px; font-style:;"><br />

Raven was practically crying out loud about his boredom. He arrived in the Library pretty late in the day, expecting someone to play with or someone new to meet or even train! But no, he had arrived to nothing but same old dirty paper stuff and other junk that lied around this land. It was all so weird to him, structures that held tiny paper that was held together by some sort of adhesive thing. It was really weird and fascinating. For about five minutes. Then Raven noticed that all of them were practically alike. They held no difference in creation, just size and thickness. It was interesting however to notice the different ones that were sitting along the wooden structure that held them. It reminded him of the many different wolves that were on this land. That too bored him after a while.

He was shooting mini fireballs, small spitball size fireballs at the wall. It wouldn't do much but just leave a charred spot on the wall but he made it into a game to try and create some symbolic picture on the wall. It was fun. For about five minutes. Then After his third creation, he got up and jumped on top of a wooden structure that was overlooking a window. He peered outside the window and tried to find something to watch and follow. Nothing came. He slumped down and howled a long deep howl. Maybe someone was closer than he thought.

<span style="color:#fff;">"Is anybody there?"</span>

<div style="text-align:right;"> <span style="color:#fff;">I speak</span> • <span style="font-style:italic;color:#999;">I think</span> </div> </div></div></center>
Malkavian PLAYED BY: Resin 09-24-2014, 02:48 PM
100/100
810/1000
Loner
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
5 42 inches 199
Posts Crowns Items
73 227:- View
RE: 12:45 am? It's Time to Turn Up
"There's always someone there, wolf." A soft voice drifted from the shadows. The evening had been filled with rain, forcing the striped female to seek shelter. Thankfully, this musty smelling building was laid wide open like a present. Entering, she'd made her way into one of the back corners of the spacious structure. Leaping upon a long wooden table, she'd sprawled upon her stomach, pulling her wings in close to her sides. Satisfied with her resting place, she'd drifted off to sleep.

What seemed like minutes later, a plethora of flashing lights and sounds of small explosions met her ears and eyes followed shortly by a howl. Blinking her shining orbs, she watched a bored looking brute paint little fire pictures on the wall. Such destruction... Veridian didn't raise her head. The only sign of her would be the flickering firelight reflecting off of her silver eyes.
Raven Lionheart PLAYED BY: Sephi 09-26-2014, 03:50 PM
140 / 140
395/1000
Ikanzi
Beta
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
3 40 inches 210
Posts Crowns Items
<center><div style="width: 550px; background-image: url('http://i59.tinypic.com/343ncjm.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top:650px; padding-bottom:10px; background-color: #726345; border-width: 0px; border-style: solid; border-color: "#000000";>
<div style="padding:20px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height:100px; color: #876a56"; family: times;><span style="font-size:12px; font-family:times; line-height:10px; text-transform:; background-color:transparent; font-weight:normal; color:#ddcdae; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:2px; font-style:;"><br />

It was getting later and later, with still nothing to do. He could go back to the pack lands and help out there if they needed anything. However, that usually was such an easy task that it was completed after a few minutes. It was stressing Raven out on how incredibly unadventurous this day was going to end. <span style="font-style:italic;color:#999;">" Seeing as how I am by myself for tonight, I might as well enjoy it. It's not always I get a nice quiet environment."</span> he thought. He jumped down from the windowsill and noticed that he was on the top floor of the place other wolves learned to call a library. Whatever that meant. That was when he heard the response.

"There's always someone there, wolf"

On this floor, there were many rows of large wooden blocks that seemed to be hallowed out and then giving a flat wood board in between to hold stuff on top off. This is where the groups of paper that were binded together usually were placed. These blocks didn't really have many of the binded papers on them, creating a large empty feeling when he looked at them. The dust on them were a common similarity that everything in the room shared as a whole, showing the old age of the land. It was probably a long time before wolves came in here and re found it. It was interesting to Raven to know what and who used these wooden structures for. What wasn't interesting was the fact that he couldn't make out where the location of the speaker was in this large place. The voice did resonate from below though.

<span style="color:#fff;">"I see. That is interesting. You seem to be below me. Please be careful as I do this. "</span> he said out loud to the voice and prepared himself for what was to come. He was going to ram one of the block things over the railing and into the ground below. On fire. As he took a deep breath, his emerald green colors on his body proceeded to glow into it's intense fiery neon green glow and it quickly turned red as he shot out a fireball right at it. The impact created a small thud sound and was followed by a sound of flames coming to life. It was beautiful. Fire really was his forte. Raven smiled, took two steps back and ran straight at the structure. He had his head low and was ready to jump at it and use his body to push it over. The moment the two collided, the bookshelf was the loser. With a bam sound, Raven fell back to the floor, with slight pain in his shoulder, and the wooden block structure tipped backwards and over the railing. He quickly got up and watched to see if the mysterious voice would appear and make a dramatic entrance or disappear. As long as "It" didn't get hurt.

<div style="text-align:right;"> <span style="color:#fff;">I speak</span> • <span style="font-style:italic;color:#999;">I think</span> </div> </div></div></center>
Malkavian PLAYED BY: Resin 09-30-2014, 03:17 AM
100/100
810/1000
Loner
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
5 42 inches 199
Posts Crowns Items
Unlike her confused companion, Veridian knew very well what books were. She wasn't able to read the language in which these books were written, but she'd seen similar things in many worlds. She'd even been in places like this in other worlds, only in much better conditions. The beasts that collected these books took very good care of such places. They were places of quiet; places of reflection. Here, they seemed to be playgrounds for those with a desire to destroy.

The brutes words carried to her, but they were incorrect. She wasn't below him at all. She was actually in the room behind him, nestled in a dark corner. Veridian winced as the shining wolf pushed a shelf over the side of the balcony. It crashed to the ground below and she shook her head. "Such destruction... What did that shelf ever do to you?"

She obviously wasn't going to be getting any more sleep, so the striped female opened her glowing silver eyes, got to her paws, then jumped down from the tabletop. Veridian unfurled her giant gargoyle wings and stretched, her dark red fur bristling slightly. She released a yawn, her maw parting to flash curved canines momentarily. Pulling her wings in, she tucked them to her sides once more. Veridian fixed her silver gaze upon the male. What else would this brute decide to destroy?
Raven Lionheart PLAYED BY: Sephi 10-04-2014, 05:55 PM
140 / 140
395/1000
Ikanzi
Beta
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
3 40 inches 210
Posts Crowns Items

Raven

Malkavian PLAYED BY: Resin 10-08-2014, 07:24 PM
100/100
810/1000
Loner
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
5 42 inches 199
Posts Crowns Items
Veridian could hear his heart hammering in his chest. His breathing wavered. She released a soft chuckle. "You needn't be afraid of me, wolf." Pulling her wings in, she tucked them to her sides once more. Seating herself, the striped Lerk curled her tail around her hip. Glowing silver eyes scanned the brute before her. He still seemed a little shaken. She decided to try and put him at ease.

"Has the rain stopped?" She tilted her head slightly before sliding down to lay upon her stomach. Using her earthen affinity, she mentally pushed the fragments of rock and wood out of her path. The bone plate that stretched from her chest to mid stomach scraped against the floor. Hopefully he would calm down.

((-Brain fizzles-))
Raven Lionheart PLAYED BY: Sephi 10-12-2014, 08:31 PM
140 / 140
395/1000
Ikanzi
Beta
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
3 40 inches 210
Posts Crowns Items

Raven needed to calm down. The wolf had already confirmed that she was of no threat but there was something bothering him still. She still wasn't visible to him. He hated surprises and it got him all antsy. He walked around a little and decided to sit down and take a breather. His breathing returned to normal but he still have that feeling in his stomach. He needed to see this wolf.

<span style="color:#fff;">"Yeah, the rain has basically stopped. It's more of a drizzle. Say, would you mind appearing before me? I kinda have a problem with not knowing who is there."</span>

Malkavian PLAYED BY: Resin 10-13-2014, 06:37 PM
100/100
810/1000
Loner
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
5 42 inches 199
Posts Crowns Items
Perhaps she'd blended in with her surroundings and hadn't noticed. She was laying right behind him. Clearing her throat, Veridian flicked her great gargoyle wings, extending them to their full span. If he didn't know where she was now, he was blind. Her bright, shining silver eyes were open wide. "Do you see me now, wolf?"
She was still laying upon her stomach, paws crossed before her. Silver eyes rested upon the male before her. "You needn't be so frightened. I won't bite unless you ask me to." The little joke made the female chuckle. If he provided himself enough light, he would find that she looked both old and young all at once. Behind her, the tip of her tail flicked back and forth in amusement.
Raven Lionheart PLAYED BY: Sephi 10-17-2014, 05:06 AM
140 / 140
395/1000
Ikanzi
Beta
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
3 40 inches 210
Posts Crowns Items

Raven turned around and almost jumped at the sight he had seen. It was a wolf that seemed quite ancient yet, it gave off this youthful feeling. It was confusing. Especially with the shape of the wolf's wings. It was such a ancient feel, they seemed to almost have been carved out of stone. Although the sight was slightly surprising, relief came after the mystery wolf spoke. Raven could ease himself down and finally quit his paranoia that the mystery wolf seem to be enjoying.

<span style="color:#fff;">"Then bite me."</span> he said, confidence finally arriving in his vocal chords.

Malkavian PLAYED BY: Resin 10-17-2014, 02:24 PM
100/100
810/1000
Loner
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
5 42 inches 199
Posts Crowns Items
The striped female tilted her head slightly at the brutes reaction. Was he always so jumpy? Now that he had seen her, the red Lerk extended one paw, offering the male a place to sit before her. She wasn't amused so much by his anxiety, but moreso by the youthful innocence that he had about him; that most wolves had about them. Nothing frightened Veridian these days. She'd seen and endured too much to hold fear.

The grey male's words brought a soft scoff from Veridian's maw and she clucked her tongue and shook her head. "That's not a permission you should give so lightly. However, if you still feel the same when we've finished speaking, I'll consider it." He obviously didn't know what he was asking. And why should he? She hadn't run into very many wolves in her lifetimes that had the same appetites that she possessed.

Shining silver eyes roamed over the brutes face, learning his visage and committing it to memory. "I am called Veridian," she said politely. Giving her closed wings a bit of a ruffle for comfort purposes, she tilted her head slightly. "Who might you be?"