Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
860 165:- View
Grasslands are full of surprises
Flying over, Aamu looked to see if there was any small prey around. Hares and rabbit would do best, she thought, keeping an eye out for anything that moved. She hadn't spotted anything at the stunted grasslands so she had continued her flight, but moveing across the river like that meant she could only bring home small prey now. That wasn't all too bad, she supposed. Her new pack had lived without a hunter for a longer time but it would be nice to stock up some more since it was winter. They couldn't really know when exactly they would not find anything that day.

So it was that she spotted something red in the white-and-green below, and decided to take a closer look. Not that it probably was any prey - no prey animal had such a distinctive colour - but any wolf could be her friend or maybe even a future packmate. She knew for a fact that this was no packland. She was always looking out for friends who might join her pack since there were only four of them. But besides that, anywolf could be her friend according to her.

So she dived, then flapped the wings open for a smooth landing, taking a few more steps before standing still. Now where had the red spot gone? This other wolf couldn't be too far away. Aamu sniffed the air and looked around. No scents yet in the icy winds. But those could be changed of direction if needed.
Rem PLAYED BY: Remi 04-13-2015, 01:56 PM
100/100
485/500
Loner
Consul
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
3 35 inches 124 pounds
Posts Crowns Items
174 853:- View
RE: Grasslands are full of surprises
Rem was out hunting when she sniffed the presence of a wolf. She hid in the grass unsure as to wether the wolf was hostile or friendly. She crept closer to the wolf and saw it has wings like Trangl! She heard him mention there were other wolves with wings but still... She stayed hidden and watched closely.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 04-13-2015, 02:14 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
Aamu sniffed the air again, and perked her ears up and about while looking around. She was sure there had been someone nearby, but it seemed that she herself was the one downwind. Well that could be rearranged. She quickly found the current of wind, and bent it to flow in the other direction. Now she did smell a female dynroth, one like herself. She let go of the air, and walked into the direction a few steps. "Hello there!" She knew for certain there had to be someone nearby, so they could hear her.
Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning

Rem PLAYED BY: Remi 04-13-2015, 02:55 PM
100/100
485/500
Loner
Consul
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
3 35 inches 124 pounds
Posts Crowns Items
Rem was quiet for a moment when she heard the female wolf speak but she has yet to meet anyone hostile YET " greetings" she said hesitantly revealing herself to the winged dynroth. "Aumu right?" She asked remembering Trangl mentioning her.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 04-13-2015, 03:22 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
Aamu could only gape at the other for a moment before coming up with a good reply. "Uhm, yes but, I don't think we've met before." she looked puzzled at the red and white dynroth. She had some resemblence to her older brother. She'd had a white winged older sister, and a red brother who had been her littermate as well as a bark-brown litter-brother of her own. She never got to know Altan much until she was older, seeing as he'd been a hunter but then when he'd started to teach her after Ilma's death, she'd run into the portal. Quite unfortunate really.

Rem PLAYED BY: Remi 04-13-2015, 05:05 PM
100/100
485/500
Loner
Consul
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
3 35 inches 124 pounds
Posts Crowns Items
"I met Trangl earlier, who I assume is your older brother I'm I correct?" Rem asked seeing the resemblance "My name is Rem" she said sitting down and watching Aamu carefully and patiently.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 04-13-2015, 05:19 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
That would explain some. "Oh! No, we're not related at all. But I can see how you'd think so, the wings look quite the same indeed. But Trangl is an Azahi," Aamu grinned, "so we couldn't possibly be related. Still he would make for a nice brother I assume." She smiled, and sat down. "So, are you new around here too, like Trangl? How have you been doing so far in Sverige?"

Rem PLAYED BY: Remi 04-13-2015, 07:41 PM
100/100
485/500
Loner
Consul
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
3 35 inches 124 pounds
Posts Crowns Items
"Ive been doing fine" Rem said flatly while looking away " I have found a place for shelter and can catch the prey here easily" She declared. The wind increased and the grass blew and strange smell resembling raccoon droppings and dry cold air found in tunnels. Rem was unnerved and recognized the scent putting her on edge.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 04-13-2015, 08:03 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
She was obviously anything but fine, but Aamu needed to think how she would say so. She was silent for a moment, watching her fellow dynroth. Could have been her sister really. She outed a sad smile, but knew that the other could not see that while looking away. "I only asked because when I just arrived, I would have given anything to return. Going through a portal can be quite the shock. I really missed my family and had no life here. Yes, I could hunt for myself but that is not the point." the orange dynroth looked at the other female with a sad smile. "If I'm not mistaken, you miss your old home as much as I did. You were close to your family, I guess?"

Rem PLAYED BY: Remi 04-13-2015, 09:36 PM
100/100
485/500
Loner
Consul
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
3 35 inches 124 pounds
Posts Crowns Items
Rem gave a sad chuckle "I loved my family more than anything else. I loved my pack I love my home and I miss my friends and..." She choked on her words knowing if she didnt stop now she would never be able to control the flow of words flowing out of her mouth. Rem closed her eyes and shoved her emotions to the side leaving her cold and barren "it doesn't matter... I will get over it" she said devoid of emotion. She wondered why she just told someone she just met all of that.