Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
860 165:- View
A Change Of Heart
@[Czestochowa] @[Aura] Therapy session! Aura does not need to immediately jump in but she can if you want to, Calico.

Aamu trotted trough Divum's only northwardly extended tunnel that she knew of, and she and her friend quickly resurfaced at the northern site of the wall. She'd been here to hunt, but apparently Czest had also been here earlier but with a nasty memory. Aamu also remembered a little white butterfly azahi whom had mentioned the forest the one time they'd met, but the circumstances could've been better, she thought recalling the creation of a certain giant hole in the stone ruins.

This time, Czest would see the better side of the forest. They'd start at the creek, a lighter place in the canopy, which hopefully held some healing plants that would interest her friend enough.
Czestochowa PLAYED BY: TranglWOLF 07-08-2015, 09:43 PM
100/100
920/500
Divum
Hunter
Species Class Sex
Ubeli Mage Male
Age Height Weight
4 years 37" 102lbs
Posts Crowns Items
156 217:- View
RE: A Change Of Heart
Upon exiting the tunnel the brown Ubelli hesitated, but with Aamu's pace staying steady he had no choice but to just follow. As he opened his eyes into the forrest after having them closed tightly he saw a pleasant looking creek and the canopy was fairly sparce here. His physical features rexlaxed a bit and he no longer held a tense composure. He picked up his pace to walk beside Aamu and looked around a bit shocked honestly. He had never seen this part of the woods although he had never explored the whole thing. It almost didn't even look like the fuzzy memories he had of this place. It had been years.

His sharp green eyes picked up on a few shimmering mosses along the creek and he lowered his head to sniff them. He walked on her right close to the stream and she on the left. They had plenty of curemoss back at Divium so since they didnt have Aamu's bag he would refrain from carrying non-nessicary plants in his maw. If he came across a good one then he would carry it. Walking along side the creek with Aamu was nice, he thought.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 07-08-2015, 10:26 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
I was thinking we could do a few posts before Aura actualy arrives since her showing up immediately might not make much sense, story-wise

Czest had looked tense and nervous ever since she'd mentioned that they would go to the forest, but she had not left him any choice. This would be good for him. She was proven right when they came to the lighter places along the small river, as he visibly relaxed. He actually already poked his nose towards some mosses, although he did not bring them. He'd be walking the whole time with moss in his muzzle anyway, and she grinned at the thought.

"See? It's not all bad." she said, waving her right wing to touch his shoulder playfully and tucking it back quickly when he looked. Divum could miss the two of them for a moment, she figured. She liked walking with him like this, peacefully, though without Freyja's all-seeing (or at least, it looked like that to Aamu sometimes) eye.
Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning

Czestochowa PLAYED BY: TranglWOLF 07-09-2015, 02:44 AM
100/100
920/500
Divum
Hunter
Species Class Sex
Ubeli Mage Male
Age Height Weight
4 years 37" 102lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Lol agreed. I don't mind Smile

Czestochowa felt something touch him at the sound of Aamu's voice. His head shot up from his sniffing trance, he had his tongue slightly hanging out of his mouth for some odd reason and didn't realize it but quickly pulled it back into his mouth. (Aroma mutation: Now he can taste scents! Yay!) He lowered his head with a shy smile because of not only his silly face, but also realizing that it was Aamu who had touched his shoulder. He could feel heat in his cheeks though she couldn't see it it was apparent in his eyes. He gave a laugh that started shy and ended a little more relaxed again as his embarrassment faded away as he looked at her. "I suppose it's alright, not quite as... dark as I remember." He admitted. He found himself staring at Aamu for a moment and then shook his head and continued to sniff with a nearly useless nose to the ground. His pink tongue slid out again and he hadn't noticed but now he could smell better. "You were right though, so far nothing bad has happened. Im sorry for doubting you." His voice sounded sad but also relieved. He soon stopped sniffing subconsciously as he just let the tip of his tongue hang out like a cat mid-lick.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 07-09-2015, 04:52 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
Aamu laughed that he was startled like that when she had touched him. "Winter is always darker," she said teasingly. She nodded at his comment. "That is okay, you were just being scared." she continued in her teasing tone, seeing if she could provoke him to claim otherwise.

While they walked, she continuously kept twisting her ears about to search for prey or predators. "So do you think any good herbs will be around here? I honstely had no idea."

Czestochowa PLAYED BY: TranglWOLF 07-09-2015, 05:54 PM
100/100
920/500
Divum
Hunter
Species Class Sex
Ubeli Mage Male
Age Height Weight
4 years 37" 102lbs
Posts Crowns Items
He nodded at her words and felt his face fluster with warmth again at her teasing. Why was she doing that? He kept his face to the ground contemplating it until she gave a last comment, she said he was being scared. He lifted his head and crumpled his nose slightly to reply. "No, it's called being cautious..." While looking at her he couldn't help but smile again, but this smile was somewhat mischievous. He figured he would play along. He could do teasing. "You have to be aware of your surroundings." he said holding his mischievous tone for a moment before lowering his head back down to the ground and mosses he was examining.

Czestochowa lifted his head into the air looking away with his tongue out to taste the air for other things. This was interesting to him, he always thought his nose was the only way to smell things, but with this he could taste them and it worked better than his nearly useless nose. He could smell some more plants on the other side of the creek. So without warning he padded across some mossy stones and after making it across continued into some bushes. He had not answered her question but was smiling the whole time. He hid in the bush quietly watching Aamu.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 07-09-2015, 06:24 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
Ah, finally he got out of his shell! Good! He was much more interesting when he did that. She grinned back at him, as he stated that she should be more aware of her surroundings. "I am very aware." she said with a teasing tone, putting as much significance in the last two words that she could, staring him in the face for a few heartbeats before having to pull away with laughter.

A small breeze came by and she grinned, pulling it closer to pull at the fur on his head. "Here, cool down some." she felt happy around him, truly, and almost danced while trotting along playfully besides him, once in a while poking him with either air, her nose, or her wing.

Czestochowa PLAYED BY: TranglWOLF 07-09-2015, 07:12 PM
100/100
920/500
Divum
Hunter
Species Class Sex
Ubeli Mage Male
Age Height Weight
4 years 37" 102lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Czestochowa smiled again, just happily now as she used a breeze to mess with his fur. He picked up his pace to keep up with her and decided to played along. His long legs were actually effortlessly graceful to leap and trot with. She would poke him with her nose or wing and he would try to leap out of the way only to quickly come back and poke her back either on the shoulder or neck. It was probably the first he had played in a very very long time. He seemed to have caught on quickly and was actually laughing. Czestochowa couldn't help but love playing with her. He couldn't find words to reply with, he was just too happy. He seemed to forget where they were now and it made their trip less scary. He had even forgotten to get plants being so caught up in playing. He was so happy and felt light like a feather.

After playing for a while and they had followed the creek they were far from the tunnel they came from and probably very close to Aura's home. Czestochowa returned to a walk beside Aamu and his laughter had calmed a tad to light giggles. "Aamu, where is this place where supposed to be going to anyways?" He had stopped laughing but a gentle and calm smile still held his features. He swayed his tail happily behind him as they walked.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 07-09-2015, 07:23 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
Aamu laughed, her teasing and poking had finally worked. They played for a while, poking eachother, laughing, bumping into his shoulder. "I really like you when you are yourself." she concluded at one point, smiling.

He asked where they were going again, and she stopped to think. "I don't know... I know that @[Aura] should live nearby but she could be out anywhere at the moment. I met her in the city once, she's a traveling healer." Aamu explained, looking at her surroundings. She sniffed the air. It seemed safe here, to her although the smell of other predators was stronger here. She doubted they were nearby, but the creek was of course a place to drink for all kinds of animals - wel except for Giant Rats, they did not like the light and would probably wait till darkness. A fox, she did smell, and some faint traces of a bear but those were old. Maybe the animal had moved, or died. The fox however, well he would probably stay put when wolves came around. So Aamu wasn't worried about it.

Czestochowa PLAYED BY: TranglWOLF 07-09-2015, 07:45 PM
100/100
920/500
Divum
Hunter
Species Class Sex
Ubeli Mage Male
Age Height Weight
4 years 37" 102lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Czestochowa just smiled her words had taken anything he could have said away and he was left with that same warm fuzzy feeling. "I always liked you..." he thought to himself just after. He tried to shake himself out of it as she answered his question. The brown Ubelli replied but he seemed to be thinking about the fact that Aura may not even be here. "Well, if we don't find her it's okay. It was nice to go somewhere with you again." That was all he said though it looked as if he had more to say. He could smell all the different things in the area which was a little overwhelming considering he had never smelt things so well before. He still seemed oblivious to it all though. He payed it no attention as he talked to Aamu. They were old scents though and perhaps that was another reason why he seemed to dismiss them.