Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
959 968:- View
A Bit of Assistance Needed
It had been a bit of a trek to get back down to the south, but now that the weather had considerably chilled, it was not quite so uncomfortable to the large lerkrat. She had marched without stopping for the most part, save for a bit of rest here and there to catch a drink or a small meal, before setting off again. This was important, and she wasn't wanting to be away from her sister for too long, nor delinquent in her pack duties. After all, this was important to her and it was important to Resin. So therefore, it needed to be done, and the wolf felt she could push herself as hard as she needed to make it happen.

So the great grey wolf stopped at the border to Divum, her sword rattling in it's sheath on her back as she finally settled herself down into what might be a more lengthy sit. Panting lightly for a few moments, she caught her breath before howling into the air, calling for Shiloh, her friend and, hopefully, the one that would aid The Aegis with it's idea for a grand habitat for their wolves and any whom came to seek aid or sanctuary. She waited, patiently curling her lengthened tail about forepaws as she did so.

@[Shiloh] <i>At your leisure, of course ^^</i>
Shiloh PLAYED BY: Scarlet Ink 09-25-2015, 12:27 PM
341/500
2710/4000
Divum
Beta
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
1 (Immortal) 37 inches 288 pounds
Posts Crowns Items
1,049 644:- View
RE: A Bit of Assistance Needed
The great Citadel had so far resulted in no change whatsoever in the frequency of loner visits. In fact, there had been none at all that Shiloh had attended. This was disappointing, but he kept himself busy with other projects. It was his only line of defense against depression - and a very solid line it was. Fall was not his preferred season, though it was less watery than winter, at least. In the early morning, or the late morning, Shiloh was scarcely found. That was clearly a time for snoozing.

Nevertheless, he heard Sif's call and ambled over without any shortness of eagerness. Sif, after all, was the first wolf of recorded memory to come back. He trotted down the pathway and through the gate he'd half-wrought, and lumbered up to Sif with a beaming grin. "Hullo, Sif!"
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 09-27-2015, 04:14 AM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Oh, it was good to see Shiloh. It had been a long time and the appearance of the great, lumbering rocked and gem bedecked gourom was a welcome sight. She smiled largely, her tail shifting in a wag as she rose to give him his due respectful bow, her forepaw coming to her chest as she did this action. It might look strange that she gave so much respect, but Sif was a creature of habit and honor and that was how she had always been. Even her enemies, they got honorable fights if she could help it.

<b>"Shiloh! It is good to see you. I expect that you have been well? I see you have done some improvement on the place. It looks very nice, if I do say so myself."</b> And nice it did look. In fact, it had to be his work, absolutely had to be, with what little she had learned about what he had been telling her he was going to craft. That was exactly it, even if she hadn't known what a sky den was at that time, she surely knew now. And it was a wonderful piece of work, her silvered eyes gazing at it with a proper amount of awe at the work. However, they quickly returned to him for his answer to her greeting, not wanting to be rude, after all.
Shiloh PLAYED BY: Scarlet Ink 10-04-2015, 08:01 PM
341/500
2710/4000
Divum
Beta
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
The bow made him blink awkwardly, unsure of how to respond. He didn't recall her using that greeting before, and he had no idea why she used it now nor how he was supposed to react to it. Maybe bow back? But then suddenly she produced a somewhat answerable statement. As always, he bashfully ducked his head at the praise, and then replied, "Took a long time. S'what I was taking the rocks for." Then, having no question to answer, he paused awkwardly.

Eventually, "How're you?"
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 10-05-2015, 11:07 AM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Ah, well it did not seem as if Shiloh had changed. Rather, he seemed to have remained immutable, much like the rocks that he enjoyed. That made her smile a bit more, after all, she rather enjoyed the gourom and was pleased to see that there wasn't much in this world that could cause him to alter from his already assigned course in life. <b>"I am doing well. I am here partially due to the fact that I was interested to return to see what you had done with all of the rocks, and partially because I would like to ask you a favor."</b> Her bark was very straight forward, no skittering about the bush for her. She knew from experience the slight limitations of the other wolf in front of her not really having a lot to say very often, and it bothered her not.

<b>"My sister, Resin, and I have started a pack up in the north. We have claimed the forest up yonder, where Alfheimr once was. It was suggested that we create some sort of underground dwelling areas, as well as perhaps fortify a barrier about our aboveground locations. Defensive and practical, as some wolves that perhaps might wish to join or seek aid from us will not be so easily suited to the chill climate. Is that something you might be able to do?"</b> Even while she looked to see the magnificent structure that he had created within Divum, she was not going to expect that he could do precisely what she said. Or even if he had time to do so. All she could do was ask, and hopefully it would be amenable to the other wolf.
Shiloh PLAYED BY: Scarlet Ink 10-16-2015, 01:14 PM
341/500
2710/4000
Divum
Beta
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Straightforwardness was much appreciated, for Shiloh did poorly with gossip and frivolities. His ears perked at the idea of a new project, and even as she spoke he was already picking out blueprints and locations and planning for snow, weight, and water. A barrier was nothing, and a cave, like a tunnel, was puppy's play to a certain gourom, quite literally. He considered this shortly, glanced back at the Citadel as though it might have walked away without his eyes on it, and then turned back to Sif and said simply, "Sure."

Other words seemed superfluous. Some quick tidying up would settle things nicely here, and the Citadel had satisfied his strict stability rules. He wasn't exactly eager to leave Divum again, but helping a friend was worth it, right? A question of a different nature caught his mind, though, as he turned halfway to check up on the flowers once more, "So Alfheimr is back?"
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 10-17-2015, 12:34 AM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
A pleased smile grew on her muzzle as he acquiesced to the request. A nod of her large head also showed her happiness at the success of her question. <b>"Good. I am pleased. You may specify the time at which you can arrive, if you have pack duties. This is a long-term plan of ours."</b> She offered, not wanting to make it seem as if he needed to come with her right now, as surely he would have to speak to his Alpha first. Besides, she assumed herself a friend of Shiloh's and it was the proper, polite thing to offer.

However, his next query caused her to shake her rugged head slowly. <b>"No. No this is not Alfheimr. Beoulf went missing and the pack disbanded. My sister, Resin, a lerkrat you may have met, has taken up the mantle of Queen of The Aegis. Our new pack. Same ideals of protection, however."</b> She offered to him informatively.
Shiloh PLAYED BY: Scarlet Ink 10-28-2015, 08:27 PM
341/500
2710/4000
Divum
Beta
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
[[ Sooo... shall we assume Shiloh was about to go up, or assume he already had? ]]

Shiloh blinked, not being a wolf to immediately think of duty so much as things that may fall apart without my presence. Still, now that Sif mentioned it, he probably ought to at least let Freyja know, like he had for his all-too-long sojourn into the city. So he just nodded, imagining that it would take all of a short howl and he could be off. The palace was finished, and all other projects were not quite life threatening.

He also used a nod for her second statement, finding it sad but glossed over enough to not be particularly wounding to him. "I'll just tell Freyja then," he said. "Then we can go."
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 10-29-2015, 03:44 AM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
<i>ooc: We are keeping the pack together for the time being, with Conall, Ritsu and Sif. So I would say that maybe .... there is some reason why Sif hurries along ahead of Shiloh. Maybe telling Resin about it, excuse that Shiloh should have a discussion first, make sure everything is settled in Divum, and then Shiloh makes his way up and arrives day after the avalanche? Ehn?</i>

She nodded, pleased. Resin would be pleased as well, she knew it. Happy that she had gotten her friend's assurance of assistance, her tail wagged happily. Perhaps this would all just fall into place so easily and that was surely a good thing for the pack, a tiding of luck and future prowess. However, she did not want Shiloh to simply walk away with her this day, no, she knew that it would be a long trek for a wolf such as him, and even though she would normally gladly walk with him, she did not want to leave the expecting mother alone for so long. Who knew what would happen.

<b>"Right now? Well that would be lovely but you should talk to your Alpha and give her all of the details, as well as give her my kindly regards as a messenger of The Aegis, just as I should return with haste to my own pack. Resin is also expecting pups and while the goal of having you come up is to fortify the pack so that said pups have a strong place to live, I do not wish to leave her waiting for a protector and defender too long, and I wish to swiftly relay the good news!"</b> She didn't think that it was a good idea for him just to give his Alpha a simple nod and leaving, if that was the plan.
Shiloh PLAYED BY: Scarlet Ink 11-02-2015, 08:37 PM
341/500
2710/4000
Divum
Beta
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Shiloh tilted his head, wondering. Freyja had been fine with an untimed sojourn of more than a season... but Sif knew stuff. She probably knew best, so Shiloh nodded and said, "Okay. I'll do that, I guess. D'you want me to come up after that, then?" It sure wouldn't do him harm to spend time in Divum.