Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
860 165:- View
Search Of The Hopeless
Aamu had set out yesterday evening after bringing in the necessary food stock. Gabriel hadn't shown in about a moon's time yet, and she worried, thinking that perhaps he had been taken by a portal too. Still, that didn't mean it could be something else, like when Castiel seemed to disappear it turned out mostly he was with his friend Deacon roaming about. And she knew Gabe was prone to get in trouble from time to time.

So she had flewn towards the stone ruins like she'd done many a time before, only this time, she searched the areas that perhaps another wolf was less likely to go to, because well, honestly, she knew her son better than he probably thought. However, she had found nothing so far, and tiredly, she'd found herself a resting spot near a peculiar open area which vaguely reminded her of the misty place where she and Trangl and the purple air mage -Dyss... she wasn't sure- had so long ago worked to save a human from suffocating.

But she woke up to a rather nasty surprise - hurt. Pain struck icily at her shoulders and wings, and when she tried to move them she discovered that she'd lost all connection with them. She couldn't move... no, she could, she could just no longer feel her wings... or move them... with horror she watched as they seemed to dislocate from her shoulders, leaving her bleeding less than she had thought but enough that she passed out again with a gasp - from either blood loss or the shock, was impossible to say if anyone was watching.
Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning

Orior Kailarra PLAYED BY: Calico 03-11-2017, 10:14 PM
110/110
0/0
Orior
Protector
Species Class Sex
Beast Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
3 years 29 inches 200 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
97 616:- View
RE: Search Of The Hopeless
The large feline had wandered far from Orior on this day, not hunting, as one might think, but merely exploring. Wolves came and wolves went from the pack and usually it bothered her not. However, one of the wolves that had left and returned had been the pup of her companion, and she had returned with a mangled and now missing leg. That had caused the large cat, whom had known that particular wolfling for all the years of her life, a concern. It had become enough of a concern that she'd ventured out one morning, not bothering to tell Keita, for the dynroth was rather used to the feline leaving for periods of time to herself. She didn't need the wolf bothering to worry about her safety. She'd be just fine.

However, the same clearly couldn't be said for any wolves. In fact, she came upon one now, a yellow colored one that looked vaguely familiar perhaps, as if she'd seen her about the lands from time to time. With a soft snort, she walked up to her and sniffed, smelling the blood that was still oozing slowly from her back, and then seeing the strange lumps of what had used to be . . . wings laying nearby. Shaking her head, she frowned, and made a distasteful growl at them before sighing and sitting back down a bit of a distance away from the wolf, to see if she'd wake up, long tail curled about her forepaws.
<i>Avatar by <a href="http://junglebright.deviantart.com/">Wiley</a> (from <a href="http://junglebright.deviantart.com/art/PRIZE-Jungle-Explorers-415867597">This Image</a>)</i>
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 03-31-2017, 08:51 AM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
She drifted. Mist entered her dreams and thoughts, until she was somewhat aware of a... presence. She wasn't exactly sure what or why, but it made her frown, then blink to see if she would wake up. She did, then, feeling numb all over and strangely light. Lightheaded, but also light in general. She blinked once again, taking in her surroundings - in the misty vision that she had, a large figure sat just a few paces away. Another wolf? No, a cat. A cat? Why would a cat be staring... oh well.

She turned her head to see better, almost rolling it over her forepaws before lifting it. A soft, weak sounding bark escaped her maw as she tried to engage the cat in conversation. Even if they didn't understand a hello, perhaps they would understand that she was not dead yet and didn't want to be seen as food any time soon.

Orior Kailarra PLAYED BY: Calico 03-31-2017, 10:44 AM
110/110
0/0
Orior
Protector
Species Class Sex
Beast Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
The wolf was still for a while and then finally, she moved. The wild cat watched in curiosity, wondering what would happen now. The answer was . . . a good bit of nothing. A small bark, and that was all. She tilted her head and blinked at the wolf and then let out her own series of sounds. Kailarra was fairly well-versed in the sounds wolves made by now, and though they were a bit rough sounding due to her face not having the same shape, she'd figured out how to mimic them well enough to be understood. <b>"Need help, wolf? Should not stay here. Smells bad."</b> Kailarra offered with a growl at the end of her series of carefully placed barks. The growl was towards this place, the unnaturalness of it made her twitchy. It didn't seem like a place that really belonged, then again, she hadn't always been a fan of these stone ruin areas at any rate, but this was the strangest out of all of them.
<i>Avatar by <a href="http://junglebright.deviantart.com/">Wiley</a> (from <a href="http://junglebright.deviantart.com/art/PRIZE-Jungle-Explorers-415867597">This Image</a>)</i>
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 04-08-2017, 05:23 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
Still weak but coming to her senses, she managed a nod. She didn't really think on how this cat seemed to be able to talk in barks, but it probably spoke for her if she had taken the time to learn and honestly, Aamu wasn't in a position to defend herself anyway. So she trusted that if this cat offered her help, she meant well - she had to trust her anyway. "Can you... bury those?" she asked. Then, wibbly-wobbly feeling, she slowly stood though swayed.

"I just... better get out of here." she managed, though she wasn't entirely sure if moving any one leg wouldn't have her tumbling over. Ah, she'd crawl if she had to. She took a deep breath and looked at the cat to see if she was going to help her get rid of the now useless wings and maybe guide her out?

Orior Kailarra PLAYED BY: Calico 04-09-2017, 01:32 AM
110/110
0/0
Orior
Protector
Species Class Sex
Beast Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
The wild cat snorted and nodded, hefting herself up to four paws and moving over to the wings with a shrug and a flick of her long tail. Well, if that's what she wanted help with. She was good at digging things, and there was some soft ground here where the stone had been unearthed from the areas around. With her large paws, she moved the dirt away with quick sweeps until it was a large enough hole to shove the broken appendages into. A look of disgust made her lip curl as she quickly used her hind legs to kick the wings, and then the dirt back over them, covering them in a mound as well as she could be able.

Moving away from the hole, she looked towards the golden wolf and nodded, wondering if that would be enough for her. No, clearly she was confused looking and rather frail so she moved up closer to her, giving her a toothy sort of reassuring smile as well as she could. <b>"Gotta lean against me, ok. We move to south. Easy to sniff out. Sniff for water."</b> She offered helpfully, unsure whether this wolf could scent as well as she could, but figuring it couldn't hurt. Kailarra got close enough for the wolf to lean on her if she needed to. The Wild Cat was easily strong enough to support her, even if they were of similar heights.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 04-15-2017, 02:16 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
Aamu watched dizzily as the cat did the disgusting but in Aamu's eyes necessary thing. After all, she didn't want any Giant Rats or Char Hunds to come after her own meat and then maybe follow her trail. Better to get it out of the way. She was grateful for the support of the large cat however, and nodded when she offered her shoulder and said she would go south. "South is good," she agreed. South was home, or at least closer to home, so she didn't really care where she was going but it did help that the cat had made nothing but helpful moves towards herself.

Orior Kailarra PLAYED BY: Calico 04-15-2017, 03:20 PM
110/110
0/0
Orior
Protector
Species Class Sex
Beast Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
The large wild cat's head nodded as she padded forward slowly, making sure the wolf would not fall. She knew this wolf didn't belong to Orior, but she knew that Keita would help her if that's where the wolf was ok going. But first, they would get away from these stone ruins that stank like death and misery. Especially this place, which made her wrinkle her nose in severe dislike. It was even more unnatural here than anywhere else she had been. So they would walk south and at least get across the bridge before the Wild Cat would see if she would want to go on along her own path. First, however, they had to walk, and it would be a bit of a slow process it seemed. So perhaps she'd find out about this wolf. <b>"I am Kailarra. From Orior."</b> She figured the wolf would at least want to know that, anyhow.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 04-16-2017, 03:30 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
A cat from Orior? For a moment she lifted her head which caused a new wave of dizziness and was obviously a bad idea, so she let it hang again and breathed heavily to get her body back under control. Losing so much blood, any sudden movements she made did make her dizzy and light headed, so she needed a place to stay safely until her body had recovered from the loss of wings. Apparently Orior had a cat though. "Never heard... there was a cat... in your ranks." she breathed, eyeing the feline when she realized that perhaps she thought Aamu was being rude on her. The orange dunroth took another few deep breaths before continuing. "I'm Aamu. Divum." was what she managed, although she then figured talking bad a bad idea as well as it took most of her breath while she was also trying to walk.

Orior Kailarra PLAYED BY: Calico 04-16-2017, 10:59 PM
110/110
0/0
Orior
Protector
Species Class Sex
Beast Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Kailarra let out a rumbling chuckle at the wolf's disbelief, although she did brace herself adequately as she felt the wolf become more unstable. It wouldn't do to let her tumble into the ground again, no, that certainly wouldn't bode well. <b>"Eh. Keita's friend, mostly."</b> She chuffed with a grumble. She kept walking, as the wolf then introduced herself. Aamu. Well at least there was a name to a face now, and if she mentioned Divum that must be where she was from. At least Kailarra could get her there, as well, if she'd rather. They'd figure it out once they got over the river once more, away from this place. She still wasn't sure though, why the wings had been on the ground. <b>"What was with the wings, Aamu?"</b> She finally had to inquire, needing to know what had gone on with that from before. It had been bothering her a bit, honestly.