Squire
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
1 year 60.5 400
Posts Crowns Items
290 364:- View
Mad at the Mountains
The young wolf had been sorrowful for days, going into weeks after her mother's demise. For the first week, she really hadn't spoken to anyone, sad not only because her mom had passed, but also due to the fact that her father had simply vanished as well, Freyadim and Glacielle seeming to do so also. Even Borealis wasn't around very much any longer, and even while Prim was a bright spot in her day, with his hopefulness at getting back up into the sky to see his family, it still didn't make up for the hole in her heart where her own family had used to reside. 

So today, she had woken up with a feeling of anger and injustice at the world and having no other outlet, she'd stomped off to the north, not really bothering to tell anyone. Not that it mattered, there really wasn't anyone to tell! So she arrived at the mountains and stopped near where the debris from the avalanche that had claimed her mother's life was still visible. Her lip lifted upwards in a snarl and she barked viciously upwards at the still mountain range. 

<b>"You're not very nice, you know that? It's not nice to kill wolves, especially ones that have families! You're so mean! Once I learn more magic, I'm going to come and destroy you!"</b> She barked the threats without really having much ability to do anything about it, sitting down dejectedly afterwards and frowning. It was all so unfair.
Banner image lined and colored in by Scarlet Ink
Avatar done with WolfMaker, Unleashed by Wyndbain 
Wendigo PLAYED BY: 05-07-2017, 10:32 PM
/
Species Class Sex
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
N/A View
RE: Mad at the Mountains
Wendigo just couldn't get it right. One turn he was dealing with water, another turn things had gotten very cold. He should've turned around but with his luck what he needed would be out here waiting for him. So with persistence, he pushed onwards. At least snow clouds usually blocked out any bright rays of the sun. Not to mention he could handle all of this frozen water but those more melted pools back at the rocky shores had not bee his cup of tea.

Long purple legs strode across the land without much care. That was until he heard angry shouting. Large ears perked up as lavender eyes scanned the area to see something much to his surprise. A massive creature. He wondered if he should test his luck with them. They already seemed so frustrated and upset. It had sounded like she was yelling at someone but from what his nose and eyes told him there was no one but them.

He carefully moved forward, letting out a bark. "I don't think you need to learn more magic when you already have a fury like that!" Wendigo's lips pulled into a smirk. "What is it that you wish to destroy so much?" The ubeli asked with pure curiosity. Surely she was as vile as him or perhaps done so wrong that she seemed to rage with a fiery passion.
Jupiter PLAYED BY: 05-07-2017, 11:24 PM
/
Species Class Sex
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
N/A View
<div style="border-left: 35px solid pink; border-right: 35px solid pink; border-top: 5px solid pink; width: 500px; height: 300px; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/V0l0r0W.png'); overflow: hidden;"> <h1> <font color="#FF6D84"> Jupiter </h1></font> </div><div style="border-left: 35px solid pink; border-right: 35px solid pink; border-bottom: 5px solid pink; width: 500px; height: 300px; background-color: #FFECEF; overflow: auto;"><div style="font-family: courier new; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing: 2px; padding: 10px; color: #FF6D84;">
   Jupiter was just pelting through a stretch of land, stopping to take a breath, her white chest heaving. With deep huffs she scanned the area around her, in confusion. Where had she run to? This place looked nothing like the place she had been aspiring to go, and suddenly her heart dropped to her paws. She had, once again, failed to go where she needed to. Curling her lips into a snarl, she was about to turn back when she heard a she-wolf viciously barking at someone - or something. Perking her tipped ears erect she looked where the direction of the snapping has coming from, but she couldn't see anything. She opened her mouth to respond when a male wolf responded. Wondering if anything was okay, Jupiter heaved herself back onto steady paws and started rushing forward, a spring in her step, the wind streaming through her fur. Suddenly she felt something rising in her mouth, like blood, but tasteless. Annoyed, she swallowed the blue ink down, and kept pushing forward with all the energy she could muster.
   <b>"Hey!"</b> She called, her voice breathy as a result of her continuous strides. <b>"Is everyone alright?" </b>She bit her tounge, determined not to let her fear creep into her voice. She kept pounding forward, awaiting a reply from either the dame or the brute. Jupiter kept her ears perked, her blue eyes bright with caution as she listened closely for more voices on the rise. As the zephyr flew in her direction she glanced toward the mountains that jutted out of the landscape. Perhaps someone had fallen?
</div></div><div style="width: 600px; text-align: right; font-family: times; font-size: 6pt !important;">?</a></div></center>
Skadi PLAYED BY: :) 05-08-2017, 12:55 AM
200/200
365/500
The Aegis
Squire
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
1 year 60.5 400
Posts Crowns Items
She honestly hadn't thought any wolves would respond to her. In truth, she figured that she was pretty alone in the world and it would stay that way for a long time. It certainly felt that way, at least, and she wasn't thinking to change her mind about it. However, when the first bark came from behind her, she jumped a bit, startled, and turned her large, fluffy body around to face a rather small purple wolf. He seemed to be smiling for some unknown reason and that made her falter a bit in her state of annoyance she'd had previously. <b>"Oh. Um, well, the mountains, they're just mean."</b> She sort of petered off from that, not really sure what else she should say, when another wolf showed up all of a sudden.

This one was pink. Rather light pink and she was running as if something was wrong. Then, she barked out at them, asking if they were ok and Skadi looked around and then nodded to her. <b>"Yeah. I'm ok. Sorry, I was just mad. My mom died here a while back."</b> She said, the sadness at that fact drifting into her gaze as it moved unwillingly to look at the remainder of the debris pile that was still there. It was more snow covered now, as it had snowed a few times since, but she could still tell.
Jupiter PLAYED BY: 05-08-2017, 01:30 AM
/
Species Class Sex
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
N/A View
<div style="border-left: 35px solid pink; border-right: 35px solid pink; border-top: 5px solid pink; width: 500px; height: 300px; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/V0l0r0W.png'); overflow: hidden;"> <h1> <font color="#FF6D84"> Jupiter </h1></font> </div><div style="border-left: 35px solid pink; border-right: 35px solid pink; border-bottom: 5px solid pink; width: 500px; height: 300px; background-color: #FFECEF; overflow: auto;"><div style="font-family: courier new; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing: 2px; padding: 10px; color: #FF6D84;"> <b> "Oh my gosh, you poor thing,"</b> replied Jupiter, easing a bit since everything was okay. In the sense that no one was hurt - not in the sense that a pup was sorrowful. The she-wolf stepped closer to the younger wolf, noticing that she was glancing at a pile of debris a little ways away from where they were standing. <b>"Do you have any other family? Are you part of a Pack?"</b> She inquired, not wanting to ask too much and scare the wolf. Jupiter tried her best to look friendly, tipping her head slightly. Swallowing hard, she looked at the ground for just a mere second before returning her gaze to the pup. <b>"I... I lost my mother too," </b> she emphasized. Thoughts of Memory and Virgo flooded over her mind (no pun intended) and she frantically pushed them out. </div></div><div style="width: 600px; text-align: right; font-family: times; font-size: 6pt !important;">?</a></div></center>
Wendigo PLAYED BY: 05-08-2017, 02:51 AM
/
Species Class Sex
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
N/A View
OoC: Tatiana can you please follow posting order (:

Now Wendigo wasn't one for social interactions but he had approached the large female first. He was content for it to be just them so when another voice called out from behind his smirk faded into an obvious look of disgust. Not to mention she had as almost blinding of colors as that lousy male at the shore.

He listened to the heavy empathy that rolled off the pink female's tongue. Had he not found himself in a sour mood with his presence maybe he might have offered a pinch of feelings for the icy young one. Instead, he merely stared at the debris. "Everyone has to die one day. You usually don't get to pick either." He did not look for reactions and instead move closer to what must have been the culprit of the mother's demise. "If it makes you feel better," Not that he was one to give a hoot about feelings. "I doubt she suffered. Mountains seem to make things quick." He didn't feel the need to elaborate but if she asked he gladly would.

"But I suppose the mountains can't make the grieving of the alive quick." His eyes finally looked between the two females to see what exactly their faces would be like.
Skadi PLAYED BY: :) 05-10-2017, 10:49 AM
200/200
365/500
The Aegis
Squire
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
1 year 60.5 400
Posts Crowns Items
<i>ooc: Yes, there is a posting order that one should follow within a thread, basically it's to make sure everyone else posts before you post again in the same order. Unless otherwise noted in the thread of course - such as for a meeting or the like, but the thread author should tell you if that's the case! In a regular thread, post order is important. Smile So! New posting order should be: Skadi, Jupiter, Wendigo since we've sort of altered it a bit now. As well, please do not post "OOC" posts in an "IC" thread. I've gone ahead and deleted that post now, Jupiter, but we do not allow posts that have no ic content in an ic thread. ^^</i>

She offered a small smile to the pink wolf, whom offered words of comfort. Skadi nodded slightly as she mentioned a pack. At least she still had that, she supposed. <b>"I have a pack. I . . . well I still have a brother I guess, too. He's just not around a lot. My dad left, and my other brother and sister a while back, too. I guess they were really sad about mom also, I don't know. I just . . . I just don't like these mountains."</b> Was her return to the original topic, the reason she'd come up here in the first place. Perhaps it didn't make sense to the others, but these mountains were really just bad and she didn't like them for all they'd done.

The other wolf seemed to be a bit more blunt about the fact that all wolves died and she frowned at him a bit. She certainly did not like what he was saying, but he didn't even seem to have an emotion about what he was barking which made her a bit confused. However, she felt the need to explain it a bit now that he mentioned it. <b>"It was an avalanche. She looked like she'd been trapped in the rocks and trees. I don't know if that means she didn't suffer or not, but maybe she didn't, and I guess . . . that would be good? I don't know why she didn't use her magic to help her, but maybe she couldn't?"</b> The young wolf looked over to the ubeli and shrugged as if wondering if he knew the answer to that. Then, she looked between them and wondered if she should introduce herself. That might be polite. <b>"I'm Skadi."</b>
Jupiter PLAYED BY: 05-10-2017, 06:51 PM
/
Species Class Sex
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
N/A View
<center> </i> (OoC: I'm so sorry I'm screwing everything up. I'll remember the posting order, thank you!) </i>

<div style="border-left: 35px solid pink; border-right: 35px solid pink; border-top: 5px solid pink; width: 500px; height: 300px; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/V0l0r0W.png'); overflow: hidden;"> <h1> <font color="#FF6D84"> Jupiter </h1></font> </div><div style="border-left: 35px solid pink; border-right: 35px solid pink; border-bottom: 5px solid pink; width: 500px; height: 300px; background-color: #FFECEF; overflow: auto;"><div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing: 2px; padding: 10px; color: #FF6D84;"> <center> Jupiter scowled at the lavender wolf's words but quickly shook off the feeling. Her fur rippled in uneasiness, but she did not speak her wariness of the stranger. This is a stranger, and she should be nice, and that's all she could think of. She politely dipped her head to the younger dame, introducing herself. <b>"My name is Jupiter,"</b> she chuffed. Slightly she turned her head to face the male, his face utterly emotionless. Jupiter fought the urge to ask him what his problem was and why he felt like giving such "wise words" to such a young, grieving wolf. Biting back a retort, she quickly asked, <b>"And you are?"</b></center></div></div><div style="width: 600px; text-align: right; font-family: times; font-size: 6pt !important;">?</a></div></center>
Wendigo PLAYED BY: 05-16-2017, 02:31 AM
/
Species Class Sex
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
N/A View
There seemed to be no anger from the giant at his bluntness. He listened to her with ease as she described the scenario. He could have continued, told her that sometimes even magic can't save you from the inevitable. Truthfully, he would have said to just to get more of a rise out of the pink female. She seemed the most bothered by his emotionless state.

"Pleasure to meet you Skadi," The purple ubeli offered her perhaps the most genuine smile he had in a while. "and Jupiter." His face was washed of the smile, that empty slate back as he stared at the pink female's blue eyes. If he had found her alone he would have gladly partaken in a friendly game of cat and mouse. His large ears flicked softly at her question. Who was he? "Unimportant." He shrugged his shoulders nonchalant. Wendigo truly was unimportant to these creatures, for now.

He slowly paced around them before stopping again to face the large pile where the mother had died. An avalanche? He had never gotten to see one of those before. Perhaps he'd have the luxury of getting to experience one one day.
Skadi PLAYED BY: :) 05-20-2017, 03:21 PM
200/200
365/500
The Aegis
Squire
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
1 year 60.5 400
Posts Crowns Items
She blinked between the two wolves, not understanding why they seemed to dislike one another. In her short life so far, it really hadn't occurred to her to simply not like another wolf for any reason. No other wolf had harmed her, ever, only the mountains that had taken away her mother. Even her father, brother and sisters's absences from her lives, well she was just worried <i>for</i> them, not thinking that anything had been done that was mean. She smiled back at the ubeli as he offered a smile though, hoping to make some new friends.

<b>"I live nearby here, if you guys want to come see. I mean, it's probably stupid that I was out here yelling at the mountains anyhow, I guess."</b> However, that didn't meant she would <i>like</i> the mountains and to that end she still turned to stuck her tongue out at them accusingly before turning back to the other two with a cheerful smile on her muzzle. <b>"Do you guys want to see my pack's camp? It's pretty cool, there's a wall and everything."</b>