Dynroth Rogue Male
Age Height Weight
8 years 30 inches 54 pounds
Posts Crowns Items
16 369:- View
Hello
Hi!!

My characters name is Horus. 

I'm pretty confused about a lot of stuff in the game, and was hoping maybe a more experienced player could teach me the works. 

I'm slightly confused as to how I'm supposed to get skills and all that such, but I'm eager to learn. 

I love writing, and want to start RPing as soon as I can, so if you have something I can join in on please let me know!!
Calico PLAYED BY: Cheryl, ze Calico Cat 06-01-2017, 10:54 PM
1,234,567,890/0
Loner
Calico Cat of Awesomeness! ^^
Species Class Sex
Hybrid Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
Immortal! Cat-sized 9 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
1,454 899,940:- View
RE: Hello
Absolutely happy to help! What questions do you have? Post em and friendly peeps will aid your travels Big Grin

First I would honestly, read the starter guide (linked at the top by where it says "Sverige") because that will help you down the path.

Skills are actually things that are gained with XP, which is earned from posting and completing threads. However, you may take two basic, beginner level skills as "freebies" upon character creation. Smile
Want a Thread? Click Here! Multiple options! Private Message the Calico Account or Reply Therein! Smile 
Horus PLAYED BY: HinderAid 06-02-2017, 06:02 PM
100/100
0/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Oh hey Calico!! 

Thanks so much for being so friendly, I did read the starter guide (but I'm going to go through it again, I think I missed some things)

And as far as completing threads and joining RP's and all that such, I'm having trouble finding where you do that, or how you get started. 

Just in general, I don't know how to start doing that in this game, thats really my only confusion at this point. 

Thanks for being awesome Smile

- Horus
Edenuzki PLAYED BY: Eden 06-02-2017, 06:42 PM
/
Wolfoholic
Species Class Sex
Beast Mage Female
Age Height Weight
21 5'3" Fat
Posts Crowns Items
89 983:- View
Hello, welcome to Sverige!

In order to start RPing you first must apply your character. You can do this here: http://sverige.icyboards.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=156

Please feel free to sign into the cbox so I (or others) can help more. I don't want to speak for us all but I for one lurk in the cbox much more often than anywhere else XD
Vanilla Custard PLAYED BY: Vanilla // Aamu 06-04-2017, 07:11 PM
100/100
0/0
Tasty and Delicious!
Species Class Sex
Beast Mage Female
Age Height Weight
Everlasting Changing Depends
Posts Crowns Items
84 1,830:- View
Hello, welcome!

Once your character is accepted you should be able to reply to existing threads and also creating them. When the story is somewhat finished, people will just have their characters leave the thread and that's what we call finishing a thread(/RP). In that last post where the description comes of someone leaving or sleeping or something of the like, that's where to postan XP claim.
You should be able to find examples in the Archives Smile.

Hope to see you around soon!
Love,
Nilla
Here at Sverige, custard eats you!
-Scarlet Ink
Horus PLAYED BY: HinderAid 06-05-2017, 03:31 PM
100/100
0/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
(06-04-2017, 07:11 PM)Vanilla Custard Wrote: Hello, welcome!

Once your character is accepted you should be able to reply to existing threads and also creating them. When the story is somewhat finished, people will just have their characters leave the thread and that's what we call finishing a thread(/RP). In that last post where the description comes of someone leaving or sleeping or something of the like, that's where to postan XP claim.
You should be able to find examples in the Archives Smile.

Hope to see you around soon!
Love,
Nilla

Thank you so much!! All of you are so friendly and helpful Smile
Hope to see you around too!!

Horus