Loner
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
5 years 51 inches 325lbs
Posts Crowns Items
42 526:- View
Eye for an Eye
He trudged through the frozen surface, missing his old thick fur coat, and wondering why the hell he had ventured this far north. He cursed his form again, and the whole of this new world. He didn't know enough, he had no more magic. How would he fight? This new massive weight, it could serve his experience well but he was still not used to it. He needed a way to teat it but so far he had found no reason to. 

What he really needed was a wolf to blinded by a desire to do good and help others. He could play the part of the lost and innocently unaware wolf for a chance to learn a thing or two about how to weild this weight. These plains were so flat that in the far distance he could see the outline of a forest. He wondered if there were others around, and decided that one way or another he would find out. 

He raised up his muzzle to the sky, wondering if he could even carry his voice that far, he pierced the chilled air with his howl, forcing the sound out with gusto. A call for others, neither welcoming nor a challenge, he attempted to make it as neutral as he could.
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 07-23-2017, 01:32 PM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
959 968:- View
RE: Eye for an Eye
The ever present form of the grey giant was out and about the perimeters of the Ice Forest, constantly keeping watch. It was something she did, without fail, so that her family would stay safe. What was left of it at any rate. However, that did not mean that she ignored the other lands, and when her ears were perked by the call of a wolf out on the flat plains nearby she snorted and headed that direction. Her large bulk moved fairly swiftly through the snow and ice, used to travel through it well enough by now to not have to really watch out for where she was headed. The paths to and from the areas around were well-known to her. Atop her back, slightly skewed over the slight hump there and held by a strap that went around her back and front of her chest, a dark colored long object rattled slightly as she moved, making a slightly unusual accompaniment to her gait. However, by now, she had grown used to it and scarcely noticed at all.

As she approached the source of the call, she nodded slightly, giving a friendly, yet stoic greeting. The great grey wolf stopped a comfortable few wolflengths from the other, whom she saw was a similarly large lerkrat of pitch black. Interesting, for he was not easily camouflaged in this whiteness, and she presumed that he had perhaps just arrived here from another world, as she once had. Her deep tones barked out without falter towards him. <b>"Hail, traveler. I presume you are new to these lands? I am Sif of the Ice Forest nearby and am here if you require some aid."</b> After all, that was one of the tenets of her pack even being in this area, to aid those that required it.
Daemion PLAYED BY: Ramaki 07-23-2017, 05:29 PM
100/100
365/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
5 years 51 inches 325lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Daemion watched her approach with interest. He had yet to meet a wolf that was so similar to him, and was pleased that she had come upon him. When she spoke her knew almost without a doubt that she was a leader- the regality just poured off of her. He smilied, letting his minor ability of a false pretense shroud his true nature for a while, "Yeah... I came here not to long ago. Already have a scar for underestimating this world...." He paused, wondering how he should go about asking this wolf- who was so similar but so much more seasoned- for help learning.
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 07-24-2017, 09:37 PM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Sif nodded her great head, understanding what he meant. This world was a difficult one for many wolves to understand, but they would have to whether by trial or fire, although Sif was here to help those that would accept it. <b>"You are welcome to rest in my pack if you wish, we are open to those that need aid. Or perhaps I can tell you some of the surrounding lands to help you find what you seek? Surely, you are not simply wandering aimless?"</b> Was her deep bark as she smiled just slightly hoping that he did have some sort of plan in mind. For her, having no plan meant that one wasn't prepared, and being unprepared in this world could be a death sentence. Of course, all true conversations should start with a proper introduction, and she figured she may as well know the name of this wolf. <b>"Do you have a name you are called?"</b>
Daemion PLAYED BY: Ramaki 07-24-2017, 09:52 PM
100/100
365/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
5 years 51 inches 325lbs
Posts Crowns Items
"Daemion, once Alpha of the Fallen Nightmares, now a loner here." He smiled, as sweetly as he could. "I am not wandering aimless so much as exploring. Trying to figure out who is where... Find somewhere to settle. However, I do not have much in terms of experience."

A pause then he continued, "You seem to be much closer to what I am like..... This may seem strange for a stranger to ask... But, would you care to help me learn to fight?" Another pause, "that is I assume you already are great with fighting."
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 07-27-2017, 09:51 PM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Sif tilted her head momentarily at the name of his pack. It didn't exist here, not to her knowledge, so she was fairly certain now he was not of this world. If the previous conversation had not already pretty much clarified that. <b>"Daemion, it is well to meet you. I am sorry you were taken from your pack, such is the nature of the magical portals that seem to crop up and bring wolves here. I still do not have an explanation for those, and I was brought here by one many years ago."</b> Was her contribution to that particular statement, giving out the information that she understood where he was coming from in a sense.

Then he asked about fighting and she gave a soft snort. <b>"Ah, it is true, we whom are brought into this world in these forms are meant to be great warriors if you hear the tales told. Even as other types of wolves are apparently grand mages, and some even further seem to be more fluent in their skillsets."</b> Was her initial deep woof as she agreed with his statement. Lerkrat were those that were strong and skilled more in physical traits than magical ones. She had never met another lerkrat that had any more magic than she, but yet many other wolves with less physical attributes and more elemental ones. <b>"Why do you wish to learn to fight? Do you not have any knowledge of the techniques to perform such or is it simply a much different body type than you were before?"</b>
Daemion PLAYED BY: Ramaki 07-31-2017, 11:11 PM
100/100
365/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
5 years 51 inches 325lbs
Posts Crowns Items
He snuffed a sharp intake of breath, and continued onward. "I was once a warrior in my own world, but I was smaller- I had the aid of more magics. Here I can feel nothing of my magic in this world. And it seems as if this portal changed my body drastically. These muscles, this amount of strength, I have no experience with this."

He let a soft sigh escape him, admitting he was weak wasn't his strong suit. This world reminded him a great deal though of the Angelics of his world- always willing and wanting to help and fiercely powerful. He wondered, idly, if her pack were the enforcers of this world like the Angelics had once been. "You say we of this body are meant to be warriors, but I can not seem to master this bulk and weight effectively. Everything I used to be able to do is to slow to be effective now."
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 08-02-2017, 11:59 PM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Ah. It was unfortunate then, that he had had this happen to him. Where Sif had retained her strength and her size in this world, well, she had known that others had lost things upon coming through these damnable portals. It seemed this wolf before her was such a being. That and coming across in a different body could really throw a wolf for quite the loop, so she smiled and her silver gaze flashed as she mentioned that she understood. <b>"It makes sense, unfortunately that you have suffered this fate. Unfortunately, the ways of fighting are those that I have known far too often in my travels. However, there is more to fighting than simply, well, attacking a wolf in a certain way. One should master their bodies first."</b>

The giant grey wolf then moved over to a nearby huge boulder, it's bulk resting beneath an old looking tree. The boulder was nearly as large as she was, and a similar grey color, although without the slight shine that the lerkrat female had. Nodding to it, she barked to Daemion. <b>"We lerkrat are strong, and you need to learn to use your strength. It is a large boulder, sure, but you need to learn first how to apply your strength in a productive way, whether fighting or other talents. Show me how you might push this."</b>
Daemion PLAYED BY: Ramaki 08-03-2017, 07:20 PM
100/100
365/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Male
Age Height Weight
5 years 51 inches 325lbs
Posts Crowns Items
He barked out a little chuckle. Even in his old form, with all his talents, moving something that large would be a feat. Although, he pondered if his sheer weight would be able to move this huge obstacle. He trodded over, circling the rock.

He picked his position at random, as there seemed to be no difference in any of the sides. He first attempted just pushing his body against it, his hind paws tensing as he struggled against it, he growled lowly as he struggled against the rock until his paws slipped and he hit the ground with a loud thud, tossing a few drifts of snow into the air. He groaned softly, looking up at the rock that had still not budged.

"Hmph... " he stood again, this time out of frustration he lunged onto the rock, his front paws hitting roughly at its center point as he brought his weight down onto it. He thought he felt the rock move slightly, but there was no visible sign of it moving. "Even with all this weight, I can't even push a rock?" He cast a scowling glance toward the she-wolf. "Is this even movable?"
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 08-05-2017, 02:51 PM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Sif watched this first attempt with a speculative gaze, finding that this would be hard for any wolf that was not as strong as she. True to what she would expect, however, he went at it with the weaker parts of his form, and she nodded to him as he stopped, obviously frustrated with the idea of doing so. <b>"Yes, and no. It is moveable if you have enough strength and know how to apply it properly. And no, I don't expect you to be able to budge it far if you do not have your muscles fully developed. That was not the point of the exercise."</b> She offered in her gruff barks, moving towards the boulder herself. With careful deliberation, so that she could show Daemion what she meant, she leaned into it with her shoulder, allowing the bulk of her muscle and body to shove against it gently. It shifted and rolled a slight bit and came to a stop again.

<b>"Don't use a weak part of your body to do something if you can use a stronger, sturdier one. Your shoulder is stronger, it is attached to more of your body and has more muscle behind it."</b> Sif instructed, moving away from the boulder again. It would be something very hard to even shift a slight bit by the other wolf, but why couldn't he try again, at least it would be a good learning experience for what was to come. <b>"Try it again, then perhaps we can see about something more."</b>