Loner
Species Class Sex
Di'shei Mage Female
Age Height Weight
3 Years old 46 inches 287 pounds
Posts Crowns Items
42 336:- View
Happiness
Arianwyn woke and yawned loudly, she had a great nights sleep and dream pt of Ravi in the city with her. She nudged him awake and said 
hesitantly "Ravi...About yesterday, I didn't actually hear you I sort of fell asleep, what did you say!?" she asked excitedly at the end. Hoping, praying he liked her the same way she liked him.
It's not everyday you fall in love so suddenly and with someone you've been with a few days.
Then again It's not everyday you run into a portal and get shouted at for your horn poking them,
It's not everyday you meet a sarcastic wolf who is a brat with a capital B and then share a bed with a soft kind wolf you know and feel happiness.
She smiled at Ravi, her muzzle a few centimeters away from his and she blushed like crazy trying to think of something to say but just staring and breathing in Ravi's homie smell.
Loner Ravi PLAYED BY: Eden 07-22-2017, 08:55 PM
100/100
715/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Di'shei Mage Male
Age Height Weight
5 Years 46 Inches 287 Pounds
Posts Crowns Items
45 50:- View
RE: Happiness
Ravi woke to the sound of Arianwyn yawning, and yawned deeply himself. the other asked him a question, and he told her the truth. "Honestly, I didn't say anything, because I had realised you were asleep." he groaned, then lifted his muzzle so he faced an upside down- but still beautiful female. "I would've said that I felt the same, though." he said, as he looked directly into her blue eyes. A sign of aggression to most, but not between two whom were beyond friendship.
Loner Arianwyn PLAYED BY: Keira 07-22-2017, 09:10 PM
100/100
455/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Di'shei Mage Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
'He feels the same!!!' she thought out loud. She beamed and lit up with light "Yaaaay!" She smiled and gave Ravi a squished (because of the lack of space) wolf hug and leaped out of the burrow and bounced around like a little pup excited and then blushing realizing she was quite loud. She sat near Ravi and her ears perked at him in delight and love, her skin was tingling and her heart was racing as she looked into Ravi's big silver eyes. She relaxed and calmly said "Well, um.....Thank you!? I'm sorry for the outburst I just...... soooooo excited and happy!" She tilted her head and wagged her tail in anticipation as she spotted a perched bird "I'll catch it you might be hungry!?" she smiled and kept low as she pounced elegantly onto the (upon closer inspection) blue jay. Afterwards she layed it gently near Ravi, "Maybe we could hunt and you could eat the blood and I could eat the meat!" she suggested, and looked all around, it would take them a few hours to get to the city and so she wanted her and Ravi to be full, bright eyed and bushy tailed.
Loner Ravi PLAYED BY: Eden 07-22-2017, 09:22 PM
100/100
715/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Di'shei Mage Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Ravi froze as he got hugged, rather awkwardly, then followed her out of the "den" and smiled a little, swooshing his long tail across the grass. "Phew is it hot out here or is it just me?" he half joked, but really he was feeling very flustered. He used his air magic to pull a small breeze to his face to cool down and approached the other carefully. giving her a gentle, returning hug, since his body was too stiff to react the first time. "I'm not that hungry, but I suppose a small snack wouldn't hurt." he replied, and with that, Arianwyn caught the bird and suggested a way of them eating meals together. "As long as you don't like blood that sounds like an idea." he growled, and sunk his long canines into the thing, piercing it and taking out what little blood the small creature had.
Loner Arianwyn PLAYED BY: Keira 07-24-2017, 07:55 PM
100/100
455/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Di'shei Mage Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
She smiled as Ravi gave her a small attempt at a hug and was flattered he tried to make a joke. She ate the flat bird and her stomach settled. "I'm always hungry in the morning, don't know why but it's a sort of habit" she said whole heartedly. She wondered what they should do. "Are we still going back to your home? Just asking." She questioned with a half smile half concerned face "I mean I have nothing to go back to that's why I usually travel." She remembered the cold winter's night her mother died to and frowned a bit rolling her tounge across her teeth. Another habit.
Loner Ravi PLAYED BY: Eden 07-24-2017, 08:49 PM
100/100
715/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Di'shei Mage Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
It was a little strange for a wolf to snack little and often, but he figured it wasn't the strangest thing he'd come across since he'd got to this land, and he could certainly deal with a small meal every morning, so he gave a little nod. To her other statement he shrugged though. "I could get used to life here." he admitted. His home was boring anyway, and he had found somewolf he liked, so he was ready to stay, but he wouldn't admit that just yet. "My pack can do just fine without me."
Loner Arianwyn PLAYED BY: Keira 07-26-2017, 07:33 AM
100/100
455/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Di'shei Mage Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
"Really!? you have a pack, I mean obviously I don't but, I had no idea you had a actual pack." she smoothly said. Her mother and her never had a pack they just travelled alone together until she died of course. Ravi shouldn't be forced to leave "Are you sure?" was all she could say and she kept it that way, waiting for Ravi to say somnething, she couldn't bear it if he left but if he stayed he might miss his family, surely he still has a mother and father? It would be horrible if he didn't. She was sad and lonely when her mum died and tried to find shelter in the cold winter so she gathered wood and made a mini shelter small enough for her untill a squrrel came and she let it stay and sleep with her, in the morning she set off and for a while lived off the small plants and animals until she got old enough to hunt larger things like rabbits and baby deer. She knew there might be wolves with worser lives so she didn't really moan that much. She remembered Ravi's face and came out of her thoughts to say "Ravi...Why isn't your head the same colour as your body?" she said carefully and softly.
Loner Ravi PLAYED BY: Eden 07-26-2017, 05:34 PM
100/100
715/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Di'shei Mage Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
The yellow male shrugged and pointed his muzzle to the chain around his neck. "The chain symbolizes being bound to the pack. I would take it off but... I wasn't banished, and I didn't mean to leave exactly... but I also have a feeling I won't be able to get back." he explained, and lifted the chain onto his muzzle, ready to take it off. He paused, thinking on it for a moment. "No. I can't. I'll keep it as a reminder, but I will stay with you." he told her with a growling voice, and got back into the chain necklace. He stepped forward to nudge her nose to nose, and then stepped back and smiled.

"Ah" he sighed as the question about his face was brought up. "When I was a pup, I got lost, and caught under a snow drift with my back end sticking out, and wasn't strong enough to pull myself out, and so I lie there until father found me. All my fur on my head had gone, and I guess it grew back old." He growled and shook his head and huffed a little laughter. "That's how the story goes, anyway. I don't remember. I was only a pup."
Loner Arianwyn PLAYED BY: Keira 07-27-2017, 02:28 PM
100/100
455/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Di'shei Mage Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
She watched as he debated with himself to keep the chain or to leave it and eventually decide to keep it, she accepted the nudge and smiled back, once again listening to his tail about his face and pursed her lips together to stop herself giggiling at the back end sticking out bit. "That's unfortunate, I like your fur" she beamed and she lifted her paw to stroke it a little before returning her paw to the ground. "What do we do now?" she questioned. They could travel, settle down or something. She didn't know. She looked all around and remembered the city, "Hey!, we could go to the city and get a burrow there!" She smiled/asked. She always wanted to live in a old structure she could spice up with a woman's touch. She smiled at Ravi and waited, ears perked, body facing the city path.
Loner Ravi PLAYED BY: Eden 07-31-2017, 05:06 PM
100/100
715/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Di'shei Mage Male
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Ravi looked into the distance as Arianwyn suggested moving to the city structures. He could see extremely faint outlines of the suburbs, but the fog surrounding it was too thick to make out anything detailed. He looked back to her, and nodded slowly. "I'd be happy to find a suitable place to live there, as long as we can venture out from time to time." he growled, and turned towards the suburbs, lifting his once injured paw, indicating that they should go.