Loner
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
3 Years 25 Inches 125 Pounds
Posts Crowns Items
136 165:- View
Racing
Vi had decided to head back south, not to go back to Divum just yet, but to explore a little more. She had traveled far the night before, and had just camped out that night, lying on the grass, with not a den in sight.

She opened her eyes, and the morning greeted her, but she didn't greet it. She rolled over, with her back to the sunset. "Should've dug at least a little bit." she told herself, not happy about all the light around in the morning. The sun beat down on her, and soon she needed to stretch herself out, and find shelter under a small tree. Much better. She sat there, waking up for a little.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 07-31-2017, 06:54 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
860 165:- View
RE: Racing
Morning had always been Aamu's best moment, and today the sun shone so brightly that she took a different route than normal. Instead of going out for a hunt in the Dark Woods like she usually did, she walked out the gate, then picked up speed slowly. Moving her feet without thinking, she accelerated, until she was a blur, the grass was a blur, the sky was. She did not care where exactly she was going, just that for the moment, she lived in the joy of her run, not thinking about those who'd gotten lost, didn't visit any more, or had passed away. It was much like flying, a feeling she had enjoyed before the wings and apparently now also, after.
Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning

Loner Vi PLAYED BY: Eden 08-05-2017, 03:19 PM
100/100
595/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Vi stretched all of her legs out, and wondered what she would do today. The sun wasn't that hot if she wasn't under it for too long, so she thought asbout exploring further, or maybe going back to see how Divum was. She didn't know. That was until she saw a blur of fur with a familiar scent run by. "Hey!" she barked suddenly, wondering if it was indeed the wolf that had welcomed her to this world.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 08-09-2017, 08:14 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
A shout from somewhere to the right startled her, but then she was already past it. She slowed, turned, and ran back at a more easy pace. She then recognized the gourom girl in the grass, and blinked at her. "Vi!" She wasn't sure if her tone was to be upset or relieved, and this was probably evident to the gourom as well. "You're okay!"

Loner Vi PLAYED BY: Eden 08-10-2017, 12:21 PM
100/100
595/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Vi shimmied her rear end rapidly as visual confirmation reached her glowing blue eyes, excited to see the familiar Dynroth. "Aamu! Hi! I didn't know you could run so fast!" she yipped excitedly, and tilted her head at her. "Of course I'm ok!" she giggled.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 08-12-2017, 11:42 AM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
Aamu nodded, well Vi hadn't exactly gotten a chance to see her run lately. "I was worried when you didn't come back. How was I to know if you were okay, or grabbed by a portal, or attacked?" she asked, her tone slightly disapproving but mostly her relief shining through as she told Vi. She should at least have left a message, instead of running off like that! For a youngster like she, perhaps that had never reached her thoughts though. Perhaps she would learn from this.

"So, something exciting happened, then?" she asked, wondering what had gotten into the gourom's head. She saw extra paws now, and glowing eyes, which she wasn't sure were there before. Presumably, she must have gone closer to the city.

Loner Vi PLAYED BY: Eden 08-14-2017, 10:06 PM
100/100
595/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Vi tucked her tiny tail a little and lowered her head, looking up to Aamu with a sweet, but guilty grin. "Sorry. I- I just wanted to see how I'd do on my own." she explained. The subject was quickly changed, and Vi took a more normal stance, her tail untucked, a more proud looking Gourom. "I've been exploring! I've got mutations and magic!" she barked, wagging her whole body. She spun around to show off her new legs and horns- since those were the main two.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 08-17-2017, 06:00 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
Aamu sighed a little, but her tail moved in a friendly manner anyway. Vi had acted without thinking, which made her come across more gauche than she probably had intended. Her explanation was plausible enough , since young wolves more often than not ran off haphazardly. She watched the more proud stance as the violet gourom showed her the mutations. Ah, well, since she was happy with them, that was quite all right with Aamu. "I see! Those should come in handy." she agreed.

Loner Vi PLAYED BY: Eden 08-17-2017, 08:06 PM
100/100
595/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Vi lifted both of her front paws. "Ta daaa!" she giggled, then moved her head up and down in a nod. "But ... you don't need extra legs to be fast..." she told Aamu, and tilted her head. "Can you teach me to be as fast as you?" she asked, with an innocent smile.
Loner Aamu PLAYED BY: Vanilla custard 08-18-2017, 08:44 PM
400/400
2400/4000
Divum
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
10 31 78
Posts Crowns Items
Aamu shook her head lightly. "I honestly don't see the use of that, but perhaps I'm just glad with four paws." she smiled a little. She nodded at the factual statement and following question though. "I can teach you how to move, but you'll have to practise before you can get a lot faster. After all, muscles don't grow or change in a day." she explained. That, and perhaps the movement on six legs was something Aamu didn't know as much about as Vi. "Would you show me how you run first? That gives me an idea on what to improve first." she asked.