Loner
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
1 Year Old 32 Inches 50 pounds
Posts Crowns Items
50 395:- View
Meeting again
Everlyn sniffed at the ground and perked her ears, Deer.. she thought, and sunk to the ground that was covered in snow. It was cold but she had been there for so long that she didn't care. She had grown more and more familiar with the lands of Sverige and now knows every track and can read pathways like the back of her paw, she has now been stalking and tracking a deer for days, hungry and bored.
The forest was vibrant and full of life but the snow and ice made it even better cover for creeping up on prey. The trees were heavy and wide so she could hide behind them and not be seen. Unforchanately these last few days she has been adapting to the cold and has made mistakes so she has not ate.
Every day is the same, the only differences are the occasional mosquito bites and sounds of twigs breaking. How long she had been out exploring she did not know, but she had time to think on her own, she also came here to see if she could develop her water skills as that is the one thing she has not payed any attention to rather then tending to cuts she gets sometimes when her pray fights back, or the trees twigs and branches caught hold of her skin.

A thought crossed her mind, of her friend Vi and wondered if they might meet up again one day but the days and nights that had already gone by left her hopeless and forgetful.
A twig snapped and Everlyn jumped to attention and saw the Stag in the distance. Her stomach rumbled with hunger and she slowly crawled towards the lonely animal, she was careful not to make a sound and smiled as she got to pouncing range lowering her ears and baring her teeth. The stag's ears went up but it was to late for Everlyn pounced and grabbed at the Stag, bringing it down to the ground and sinking her claws into it's skin then aiming for the deer's jugular before delivering the final blow. The Stag stopped wrestiling and lay very still, clearly dead, Everlyn let out a howl of triumph and dug in, filling her mouth with meat and covering her muzzle in blood, half way through she lifted her head for breath and let her tounge lay out and smiled as her stomach seemed to let out a happy growl. She casually kept eating and the forest was ever silent as she ate.
Loner Vi PLAYED BY: Eden 09-21-2017, 07:55 PM
100/100
595/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
3 Years 25 Inches 125 Pounds
Posts Crowns Items
136 165:- View
RE: Meeting again
Vi had wandered away from that horrible Ubeli, to the North this time. She didn't really know if she liked snow, she merely had heard of it's existence up here, and so it was a surprise to her that as she raced along, using her speed skill, the ground got colder and colder, turning from frost, to sludge and finally to crisp white snow. The brightness hurt her sensitive eyes, as she was more used to dark tunnels, or more enclosed forests. Still, it was enchanting. Though her paws and belly were wet and it was chilly, she thoroughly enjoyed herself dashing through the snow- until she heard a howl. It confused her for a moment. She hadn't seen Everlyn in ages, and they had pledged to be besties. "Where was she all this time?" she wondered. The Gourom female let her own high-pitched howl ring across the snow and into the forest. It was not an aggressive, territorial, or victory howl, just a simple. "I'm here" kind of howl.
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 09-22-2017, 03:28 AM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
959 968:- View
<i>ooc: Going to assume this is a roe deer stag: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_deer as they are very small deer. Dynroth, being small wolves, without the use of skills, would have a very hard time taking down anything much larger on their own ... </i>

Sif was patrolling as per usual when she came upon a scent on the wind. Her keen senses were much better than most, and thus, allowed her to discern things a good bit quicker than others without having to be too near. <i>Blood</i> But it was not the blood of a wolf, but of a deer. One of the smaller ones that sometimes were found about her lands, and she changed her direction of travel to head thusly. After all, if there was a wolf killing prey on the lands of her pack, then she should go check it out. After all, if they were that hungry that they felt it necessary to walk onto the lands of another, then perhaps they needed aid in some manner. She certainly did not think they would be a threat, for threatening wolves typically would not be so bold. The great grey lerkrat was also not afraid, after all, these were her lands and she was sworn to protect them and the others within.

Coming upon the scene, the giant grey lerkrat tilted her head, curious to see a small dynroth that was tearing into the small stag that had been felled. <i>Interesting choice</i> The female thought to herself as she moved forwards, giving a small bark of greeting to the other wolf. <b>"Hello there, traveler. I am Sif, Queen of the pack of The Aegis, which resides in this forest. Are you in need of help?"</b> She offered in neutral tones as she moved closer to within only a wolflength. Then, she heard another howl as well, wondering at its origin, seeming to hear it as calling towards the other wolf. Was there a group of wolves that had come here to seek aid? Or perhaps she was being led into an ambush? She looked over the blue dynroth a bit curiously, her face betraying none of her inner thoughts, but remaining within its stoic facade.
Loner Everlyn PLAYED BY: Keira 09-22-2017, 03:19 PM
100/100
110/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Everlyn's ears perked at the sound of another howl from the distance but then lowered as a large wolf came towards her. The wolf seemed nice so Everlyn replied in calm tones "I am Everlyn, I was not aware there was a pack here I am somewhat new to this land, I was just tracking this deer into the woods, I haven't eaten in days." Everlyn stood tall but was not even half the size of the she-wolf named Sif. "That other howl, I am not certain who it came from but I have a feeling it is my old friend Vi. Not a threat to you or your pack" Everlyn said reassuringly.

Everlyn breathed calmly and waited for Sif to reply or for Vi to come
Loner Vi PLAYED BY: Eden 09-22-2017, 03:55 PM
100/100
595/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Normally, Vi would lower herself closer to the ground in order to make it easier on her legs to swipe across the floor faster, but with the snow so deep, this was impossible, so instead she lumbered as quickly as she could- though slower than usual, trudging through the snow to the source of the howl. Something stopped her, however. Her nose caught the many scents of a pack territory border. "Is Everlyn part of a pack now?" she wondered to herself. Thinking it rude to pass the boundary, she howled again, this time louder. "Hello?"
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 09-24-2017, 02:26 PM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Sif nodded at Everlyn's explanation. the dynroth was calm and respectful, which the great grey wolf appreciated. It made sense, and she smiled, looking down at the small stag. It was one of the smaller deer, unfortunately, so it wouldn't make a great meal. <b>"I can understand. Especially if you are new to these lands. I expect you have been traveling some time to come up here to the chill north."</b> After all, they were well away from the more populated areas of the lands, and that made, even more of a reason for her to want to help this wolf who had come so far. It clearly hadn't been an easy journey.

And so, the other howl, explained now, <i>was</i> this wolf's friend. Sif gave a small smile and a dip of her head. <b>"All are welcome here provided there is no ill intent, so please, tell your friend that she is fine to come. In fact, I can bring both of you to my camp should you wish a fire and a proper meal."</b> She offered easily, feeling that it was well within possibility that both of these wolves might need some aid.
Loner Everlyn PLAYED BY: Keira 09-25-2017, 04:47 PM
100/100
110/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
The great grey wolf seemed pleased with Everlyn's explanation and understood the long journey, "That is a king offer Sif, I'd be grateful for some warmth and food." Everlyn smiled.
She turned towards the direction of Vi's howl and howled back as a "It's okay you can come over here" and then shouted "Don't Worry Sif Is Cool" She told as a small joke to make it easier for Vi to come forward. It had been so long since there last meeting and Everlyn wandered 'Does she still have six legs!?' But pushed the thought back and returned her attention to Sif.

"She might be shy, but she is nice when you get to know her, are you sure it is allowed for us to eat and stay? I don't want to cause trouble, me and Vi could just go somewhere else?" she suggested but secretly was relieved she could settle down for a minute, her travels were just days of walking and night of sleeping in dug out rabbit holes or near trees. Not many friendly wolves out there.
Loner Vi PLAYED BY: Eden 10-02-2017, 07:05 PM
100/100
595/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Gourom Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
Vi raced over the border as soon as she heard the howl of Everlyn, but her ears caught something else quieter, that she didn't get. Nothing was slowing her down, however, and she got there with haste, shovelling snow with her front paws as she stopped right by them. "H-hey." she shyly barked, looking up to the giant Lerk, blinking in surprise. Her head craned over to the black object held up by a leather strap. Though she was curious of this, she would not question it until introducing herself. "I'm Vi, Everlyn's friend." she signed, and turned to the Dynroth. "Do you ... live here now?" she asked.
Sif PLAYED BY: Calico 10-04-2017, 07:48 PM
476 / 600
750/1000
The Aegis
Queen
Species Class Sex
Lerk Warrior Female
Age Height Weight
100 51" 330 lbs
Posts Crowns Items
Sif nodded her great head, looking over towards the horizon to see if the other wolf would be coming soon. It seemed that she was to not have to wait too long. A purple gourom soon barreled through the snow and barked up at her a greeting, to which she inclined her head in a nod. <b>"Greetings Vi."</b> She barked and then listened to what Everyln had to say about her earlier offer. <b>"You are welcome here. I do not like to see wolves wandering the chill north without aid. Come, follow me, it is not too far."</b> Was her deep bark and then she turned to lead the way back to the camp, heading towards a large fortress like thing in the distance.
Loner Everlyn PLAYED BY: Keira 10-08-2017, 12:35 PM
100/100
110/500
Loner
Species Class Sex
Dynroth Rogue Female
Age Height Weight
Posts Crowns Items
(OCC: Are there going to be other wolves at the fortress?)

"Hey Vi!" Everlyn barked happily and smiled, "No I don't live here, don't be silly. I was just hunting a small deer that's all but then I was found by Sif here who has offered us to have a rest and some proper food!" She said excitedly, Everlyn noticed Vi looked behind Sif so she did too while Sif s was looking at Vi. She saw something on Sif's back that looked like a long, cylindrical, hard black object. It was attached by a leather strap that had been attached to the object that was joined together at one side to make a large loop. The loop had been stretched to fit over the Lerkrat's head and one foreleg. 'Strange' Everlyn thought but soon looked away and at Vi who seemed taller than she used to be. The moment didn't last long as the giant Lerkrat started leading the way to the large structure in the distance.

It was at the moment that Sif turned around that Everlyn noticed the giant Lerkrat's eyes glowed silver. Everlyn had never seen a wolves eyes Glow before so she assumed it was a trait or a Mutation.

She walked behind Sif at first but came up beside her and decided to ask anyway "Why do your eyes glow? And I don't want to pry but why do you have a long black object strapped around you?!" She questioned calmly showing her curious side.